- People spend an average of 6 years dreaming?
- Babies dream almost the entire time inside the uterus?
- Around 12% of people dream only black-and-white?
- They say that, if you have dreams that cause you powerful emotions, with luminous and colorful images, it’s possible that they aren’t dreams at all, but out-of-body experiences?
- The cells that build up the human brain can store up to 5 times more information than the entire Encyclopedia Britannica?
- The brain continues to send signals in the form of electric impulses for approximately 37 hours after death?
- If you stare at a person you’re sexually interested in, your pupils involuntarily dilate? The same happens if you stare at a person you hate.
- Kissing heals. Research shows that kissing improves the skin, helps blood circulation, prevents cavities and soothes headaches?
- Just like fingerprints and snowflakes, lips don’t leave identical marks either?
- Praying before meals improves taste and the nutritive properties of food and water? Masaru Emoto, the famous water researcher, has published reports on the subject.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and/or follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.