Last week we looked at what Carl Jung has to say about you, but what about the father of psychoanalysis, the famous and infamous Sigmund Freud? Just read the quotes below, and decide which one suits your view of the world best. Your decision will reveal something about you.
- „Time spent with cats is never wasted.“
- “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”
- “Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.”
- “The mind is like an iceberg. It floats with one-seventh of its bulk above the water.”
- “If youth knew; if age could.”
Interpretations. Keywords about you:
- Cunning; needs healing; rarely changes mind.
- Straightforward; despises overthinking; goal oriented.
- Strong; reliable; maybe overburdened.
- Profound; maybe intellectual; enjoys contemplation.
- Wise; strategic; resilient; grounded.
I’m looking forward to your comments, in order to discover a little bit of something more about you. Share it with your friends, and let them take the test as well. Maybe you’d like to compare choices with your love interest or closest friend?