Carl Jung was one of the most remarkable psychologists and psychiatrists of all times. Known as the father of analytical psychology, he went to med school in order to understand human nature better. Here are some of his wise teachings – which one resonates with you best?
- “Don’t keep around yourself the people who don’t want to be there, because there will be no room left for those who truly want to know you.”
- “Things you resist will persist.”
- “Depression is like a lady in black. If she comes to you, don’t send her away. Invite her to take a seat and listen to what she has to say.”
- “Where love reigns there’s no desire for power. Where power reigns, there’s no desire for love.”
- “Show me a sane man, and I’ll cure him.”
I’m looking forward to your comments, in order to discover a little bit of something more about you. Enjoyed this? Share it with your friends and let them have a piece of it J