What is your purpose in the world? Let us come a little closer to the answer – please read the quotes below and choose the one that you feel resonates more with your deepest beliefs:
- “Effort and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” John F. Kennedy
- “The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.” Sydney J. Harris
- “My purpose: to lift your spirit and to motivate you.” Mavis Staples
- “There’s a divine purpose behind everything – and therefore a divine presence in everything.” Neale Donald Walsch
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” Dalai Lama
- You’re the very definition of Driven, Strong and Makes-An-Impression. Whoever you work for or with – in case you’re freelance or a businessperson – is a winner. You’re reliable, efficient and tailored for success. You may do well in business or medicine – and these are only two major examples.
- You’re a kind person, and you may be patient. You’re profound and wise, and – as your choosing this quote clearly states – you may be a good teacher, writer or philosopher. You may be a good communicator; you sometimes talk a lot, sometimes it’s hard to get a word out of you, but you always manage to convey your meaning.
- You have a talent to impress people and to determine them to listen to you because you have a way with both words and gestures; you may want to make sure your drive to motivate people doesn’t stem from repressed vanity though; you may do well as a coach, a therapist or teacher.
- You believe in divinity, and you feel its presence strongly; you may place quite some value on fate, which gave you reason to believe in it by proving its presence in your life quite often; it may be that your purpose is a purely spiritual one; you may do well as a counselor, social worker, or you may be talented at dealing with difficult people, such as underage offenders; even though not regarded as a real job in our way-too-money-focused world, you make a really good friend.
- You’re a person who focuses on the essential; you’re well-grounded and sophisticated, simple and elegant, deep and a person of few words; you’re dual from a number of points of view; you may have trouble with worldly purpose such as money-making, since you tend to do only what you like; you may not know this, but deep down you’re a rebellious nature, and you often rebel against yourself – like when you decide to do something and then you go ahead and do the exact opposite.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests for you here! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. Until then, take advantage of all the goodies on this site : )