Last week part 2 of the personality test series “What do your Death quotes say about you?” was promised. And, as promised, here it is. Please read the following quotes and let yourself feel which one best resonates with who you are:
- “Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” Horace Mann
- “No one can confidently say that they will still be living tomorrow.” Euripides
- “I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.” Woody Allen
- “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You’re afraid of a linear life that leads nowhere. You need to experience sensation, you need passions and angers and bliss. Not feeling is the worst that can happen to you; you’re bold, and you might be prone to taking risks.
- You have not only a strong sense of purpose, but also of honor; it’s not that you feel you’re in any way special, but you feel you must achieve something special in your life – and you’re probably right. You have a great need to feel useful, and you strive in this respect, which makes people like you.
- Uncertainty and unpredictability are two factors you may steer your life by. You tend to make the best of everything life offers, but you may be prone to always wanting more; you may be particularly generous and loving; you’re pretty humble when it comes to the vulnerability of the human, and you may pity the poor fools who fail to acknowledge it.
- You give it to them straight up. No nonsense, very much in touch with your true desires and not afraid to state them; you have little patience for more philosophical or spiritual approaches because you consider them phony; you’re honest, blunt and full of energy; you sure make an impression almost wherever you go.
- You believe in higher meaning; you believe man should fight for something greater than himself, and may strongly believe that we were all born with a specific purpose; you have a strong sense of mission, even though you may not be certain that you’ve discovered what your true mission is; the journey of your life is to find this epiphany – that moment when you’ll know exactly what you were born for; you don’t like people who think too much of themselves.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests for you here! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. Until then, take advantage of all the goodies on this site and stay tuned for a new episode of the free online novel The Marquis tomorrow! : )