Last time we looked at what our Love Quotes say about our personality, and I promised that today a personality test on Death Quotes would follow, since Eros (Love) and Thanatos (Death) are so closely related to each other. This is the first of a series of two personality tests based on your Death Quotes, so this is only layer 1. Scratching the surface. What you have to do is read the following quotes and let yourself feel which one resonates best with who you are:
- “A man who lives fully is prepared to die anytime.” Mark Twain
- “It’s not death a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” Marcus Aurelius
- “All our knowledge merely helps us to die a more painful death than animals that know nothing.” Maurice Maeterlinck
- “Death is a delightful hiding place for weary men.” Herodotus
- “I’m not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” Woody Allen
- You love and enjoy your life or, if you don’t, you’re totally capable of doing so if only you could delegate some of your responsibilities; you believe there is so much to enjoy and appreciate, and you may have little patience for whiny brats; people may love to be around you for your positive nature; you rarely complain.
- You appreciate the light in life; you may have had to put up with too much hardship; you may be the type of person who’s very responsible, the kind of person people come to when they need a solution, counsel or money; you’re the strong and reliable one, with a positive approach to life.
- You’re deep and maybe a bit dark; you’re as strong and reliable as #4, but you’re grimmer, and you have an appreciation of the heavy; you may feel that overly positive people are either phony or stupid, and you don’t have much tolerance for triumphant speeches, candy or pink ribbons.
- You’re an experienced, wise person who listens more than they talk, and who’s learned to master both their drives and emotions; you may have turned into an intellectual, and you appreciate like-minded people; you’re a person of reason, and you love civilization, good old wine/scotch and harmony.
- You’re well grounded in reality, you have a refreshing spirit, you’re witty and often funny; people love to be around you because they get such a good vibe from you; you’re the kind of person people resonate with, and you may be generally well-liked, especially when acting like yourself.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests for you here! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. Until then, take advantage of all the goodies on this site and stay tuned for a new episode of the free online novel The Marquis on Friday! : )