Exploring what our Loves say about us is a nearly inexhaustible pursuit, for which reason here we go with a new personality test that will reveal some more about what your feelings and mind-set about love say about you. Read the following quotes an decide which one of them resonates with you best:
- “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” Les Miserables
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” Tolis
- “I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” Angelita Lim
- “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” Theodor Reik
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” Plato
- To you, love is the purpose of all existence, and intense love is where you imagine the peak of your life ; you exist to find the purest bliss of love; you do value sensation in love, you want to get high on it, to experience both the adrenaline and the deep calmness of it; you were born to be a lover.
- Requited love gives you power and energy; you’re all about hunger and passion and fire as long as it’s requited; you might’ve had some painful experiences with unrequited love, which has hardened your skin, so to say; your heart is a place hard to reach, but once done, it’s quite a ride.
- You’ve had painful experiences in life, and you appreciate a human and humane lover above all else; you have wisdom and deep understanding and tolerance for the human being; your ability of loving – and even desiring – imperfect people makes you quite a valuable gem.
- You’re all about selflessness, and you’re also a positive, happy person; you’re kind, generous and sweet, a young soul, the soul of the spring; you’re hopeful and bright and you can really lighten up another human being’s life; beware of negative, depressive characters that might drain and consume you attempting to save themselves.
- You’re creative, sensitive and a dreamer; you’re an idealist with really strong emotions; you may actually be a rather conscientious person in everyday life, but when it comes to matters of the heart you can change into a magician; you’re not philosophical about love, you feel more than you intellectualize, and you can give your lovers the experience of their lives.
And since Eros (love) and Thanatos (Death) are so closely interlinked with each other it’s only logical that the next personality test will explore what your Death Quotes say about you, coming up on Wednesday. Stay tuned for an intense one!
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests for you here! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. A very special next personality test on Death Quotes is due the following days, and a new chapter of The Executioner tomorrow, the Part II of which is due for release in about a month! Check out the entire part I here, and stay tuned for a new episode of the free online novel The Marquis on Friday! : )