As promised, here is a personality test that will reveal what your beliefs about Fear say about you. Please read the quotes below and choose the one that best represents your true beliefs. Your choice will reveal a far-reaching truth about your strengths and weaknesses.
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “It is better to be feared than loved, if you can’t be both.” Niccolo Machiavelli
- “And the things that we fear are a weapon to be held against us.” Ian Rush
- “Humble souls are fearful of their own strength.” William Gurnall
- “I hasten to laugh at everything, for fear of being obliged to weep.” Pierre Beaumarchais
- You’ve experienced fear quite often, and you really feel it imprisons you; you may struggle to find a remedy against it, understand it and seek to free yourself from its shackles; you may have a lot to lose, and you’re a very cautious person; your innate strength is cautiousness; you should cultivate it in positive ways, losing the fear.
- You’re a tough person, and your friends may see you as the epitome of ‘strong’; you may sometimes feel that the goal justifies the means; you can be very calculated and even dangerous; you’re dignified, and you may have suffered a great deal in your youth; your innate strength is toughness.
- You seek to defeat your fears; you seek to face them and master them; your innate strength is intelligence; you may always be a step ahead of your opponents in matters of strategy; you’re often honest, but diplomatic instead of straight-forward; you try to be fair, but you don’t expect to be treated the same.
- If you truly understand and feel this quote to the core you are a deeply wise person; you don’t fear your own strength in terms if what you might achieve, but in terms of the atrocities you’re capable of; you may seem very kind and sweet – even to yourself – but you’re capable of great cruelty provided with the right reason.
- You’re witty and sometimes sarcastic, sharp-tongued and even poisonous; to you, it’s not about being hurt as much as it is about being offended; clever and quick, you may be quite fascinating at least to people of the same sex; people want to be like you; you may be an influencer.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more quizzes here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the quizzes coming next week as well. Stay tuned for a very special next quiz on Desire the following days.