Welcome to a new personality test everybody! Today we’ll look at what our feelings about Desire say about our personality. Please read the following quotes and decide which one resonates with you best?
- “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” Ayn Rand
- “Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.” Plato
- “We do not succeed in changing things according to our desire, but gradually our desire changes.” Marcel Proust
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear.” Brian Tracy
- “It is much easier to suppress a first desire than to satisfy those that follow.” Benjamin Franklin
- You’re a true fighter, but things go much deeper than that with you! You’re as good as obsessed with authenticity and meaning. You don’t compete for the sake of competition, you compete only when you truly believe in a cause. You’re driven and motivated by things you believe in.
- Whether you know it or not, you’re an intense person. You’ve known intensity of feeling, curiosity and a wide range of other emotions that have turned you into a people-knower; you may be patient and a good observer, and a philosopher at heart.
- You’re a well-grounded person; you may feel life has beaten you quite a few times, and you may have little tolerance for escapism, laziness or too big dreams; you have a strong sense of reality and you’re very responsible; you take your duties very seriously; you’re reliable for others, but you may have sacrificed yourself often.
- You’re an optimist, and people may often seek your company for motivation and getting their spirits lifted. But you often need a good word yourself, a hand to pull you out of the quicksand that you sometimes feel sucks you in. Life seems to have a way of challenging you yet more with every victory you seem to have won. It’s like providence is constantly working to make you stronger.
- You’re a person of reason and high intelligence; you’re super controlled, hard on yourself and others; you’re calculating and you struggle to keep a cool head in every situation; you have very strong emotions, and in your childhood or youth the intensity of your emotions may have caused you some trouble, which is the reason you consciously chose suppression.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. Stay tuned for a very special next personality test on Love the following days, and a new episode of The Marquis tomorrow! Stay tuned : )