If your life were a movie, which one would suit it best? Please don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it, deciding from your gut will provide the best assessment.
- The Phantom of the Opera
- 300 Spartans
- The Hangover
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Deep down you’re a scholar and a fine soul. You draw strength from the profundity of history and tradition. You are: refined and elegant.
- You face hardship head-on. You’re strong and no-nonsense, reliable and tough. You are: a warrior.
- You try not to take life very seriously – it might be your way of dealing with hardship. You try to make the best of things. You are: fun but tough.
- You’re easily impressionable, empathic and maybe philanthropic. Strong belief in love comes with the territory. You are: romantic and possibly melancholic.
- You’ve grown up, you’ve faced the blows of reality, and you’ve come to believe that achievement truly measures who you are as a person. You are: ambitious and unyielding.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests for you here! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. Until then, take advantage of all the goodies on this site! : )