Did you know that the type of romance you prefer (whether in fiction or in your own fantasy) says a whole lot about you? Read on and discover how much a simple preference can reveal. You don’t have to be an avid romance reader in order to take this test; it’s enough to make your pick by comparison. All you have to do is read the five choices below, and decide which one entices you more. After you’ve made your decision – as always, try to go with your gut, not your conscious mind – go on to the interpretations. You might be surprised what you’ll find . . .
Which of these taglines would you feel more attracted to if you saw them on a book?
- Forbidden fruit romance
- Bad Boy/girl next door (or) Bad Girl/boy next door romance
- Friends to lovers romance (romantic comedy)
- Protector romance
- Enemies to lovers romance
- You’re capable of the deepest passion. Probably Scorpionic in nature, you’re fascinating and compelling, but you pull your lover in like quicksand. There’s a flip side to the emotional highs that you offer – you’re obsessive, possessive, and demanding. Jealousy may be an issue.
- Your love is nurturing and healing, and you’re capable of the deepest sacrifice. While you’re a real balm for a lover, soothing and sweet, you’re in danger of making a martyr of yourself. You may need to nurture your self-esteem more.
- Your love is real fuel; engaging, optimistic and fun, you’re a wonderful lover to freedom-loving spirits; not many people are capable of the trust you offer, which makes you a comfortable partner even for the most difficult personalities. Beware of taking things too lightly, though.
- You’re delicate and sometimes fragile; your vulnerability is often attractive and pulls in the “savior” kind of partners; you’re profound and interesting, but you must beware of attracting predators; abusers often disguise themselves as over-protectors.
- You have a strong personality, are probably opinionated, and you may often polarize; maybe you haven’t always had the best of luck in love. But once unlocked, your passion is true fire, Mars on steroids. Your love is rewarding. Beware of becoming a drama queen now and then, though.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section on the site for many more personality tests, or scroll down to older posts for HOT psychology facts and personality quizzes. Also, please don’t forget that I always love hearing from you. Tell me what you got on this one. Do you like it forbidden, bad or friendly? Please feel free to share in a comment, you know curiosity is eating at me.