As promised, here goes another Special! This is the final personality test in the What is your Calling? series, and what it requires you to do is this: Relax, and let the concept of “dream job” go through your head. Which of the following words describes best how you feel about this concept? Please stay true to yourself, and don’t force one of these words on yourself, but go with the one that naturally sticks.
- You feel pretty far removed from your true calling; you might think you know what it is, but your choice shows you do not; it also hints that your vocation has to do with freedom and maybe intellectuality.
- You live for success, whether you’re fully aware of it or not; you would be pretty much into anything as long as success and acknowledgement are at the end of the road; you might be good with math and finances.
- You’re driven and decided, maybe also perseverant; your strengths may lie in entrepreneurship or sports, and you might be a born leader; you’ll put your personal life on hold for the sake of what you do, you’re dedicated by nature.
- You live to serve; you’ll do what it takes to serve your community, you’re grounded and mature; you’re good with people and love to see their needs fulfilled; wisdom is one of your strengths.
- You’re born for the arts; you believe that any job requires talent and you might be an advocate of education; you may be given to teaching or mentoring; you like to have a hand in forming the young.
Hope you enjoyed this? Check out the previous personality tests in the Personality Tests section above as well as by scrolling through Older Posts at the bottom of the Home page. For more goodies follow me on Twitter and Facebook and be sure that I’ll be there to answer any questions you might have. You know I’m always thrilled to hear from you. Wish you a wonderful New Year’s and may 2017 see all your projects and dreams come true!
10 thoughts on “New Year’s Special – Personality Test What is your Calling?”
I pocked a 3 and this was a surprise to me. Maybe its true and these things will bear fruit in the new year.
I’ve loved these and have showed a bit of me i didn’t know.
I hope you’re well dear Ana x
Would you say you are determined and perseverent? Judging by your blog I would say yes to both 🙂 Always happy to read from you, dear Simon
I would say that… When it’s something I’m passionate about especially.
Which one are you?
I keep saying this but i should talk to you more Ana. I like our chats.
#3 for me Ana, Happy New Year.
Happy New Year’s, my dear Rosie! !!
When I was younger and going through formal education it was 3 but now that I’m older and more experienced, I look to 5 for the future.
Oh, that sweet principle of pleasure 🙂 I’m a combination of 3 and 5 quite often too 🙂
The new me likes 5. My dream job would be what gives me pleasure to do. I think the description fits my mindset well these days. 🙂
I feel equally drawn to both #3 and #5.
I will say #3