Now we’re down to the nitty-gritty! What does the villain in you say about your personality? Take this personality test to find out. Just like in the other personality tests before this one, take a look at the statements below and decide which one of them appeals to you most. Just like last time, try to base your decision on what your gut tells you rather than your mind. Ready? Here we go.
- „Villains often come with pretty faces.“
- “I might be the villain of my own story.”
- “There are only two kinds of people in the world: villains and smiling villains.”
- “If you have a gun, you can rob a bank. But if you have a bank, you can rob everyone.”
- “The question isn’t, ‘who is going to let me?’; it’s, “who’s going to stop me.”
- You often felt hurt by the people you desired and admired; your experience makes you one of the few who can resist an abuser who uses charm to manipulate; you’re a mentalist, a people-reader, and should often be feared.
- You’ve often been standing in your own way; you might have inner programming that hinders you in either your professional field or your love life; or maybe both; you might be too profound for your own good and fail to desire the things society tells you that you should want.
- You have trust issues; there’s no one you can really call your best friend, which makes you a dangerous person quite often; you’re often intriguing for other people like a viper with sparkling scales.
- You understand what’s happening around you, and you’re often sick to have to be part of the system; you’re rebellious, often bitter, but very articulate; you often have an influence in your circle.
- You pursue success at all costs; you’re not a person of many scruples, nor are you willing to compromise; you might do it, but only temporarily and with the thought of revenge; you’re determined and focused; a force for good or evil, it’s only a matter of choice.
So what did you get? I’d love to find out, so please leave a comment with your choice if you care to share. Check out the many personality tests in the Personality Tests section above, or by scrolling down the Older Posts on the Home page. Looking forward to reading from you!