Important areas connected to the psychology of love that I so love diving into (and from which my romance novels have been born) are symbolism, occultism and astrology. Based on them I created personality tests that will bring you closer to discovering yourself as a lover – not only how you love but also how you’re loved in return. This personality test will reveal something about the kind of love you ignite in others. Please read the question below and the five possible answers. As always, try to make your choice in a relaxed state, and from the gut. Send the neo-cortex on a break, and dive into your subconscious.
Which of the following objects would you choose if they were presented to you on a tray under the moonlight?
- An ancient scroll
- A silver cross
- A black and golden star
- A scepter
- A lily
- You’re a Magician. You have more power than you imagine. A fascinating mind, a knower of the heart and an alchemist lie at the core of your personality. You have the ability to manipulate energy. While you cannot influence specific people, your aura of power and wisdom will attract attention.
- You’re a High Priest/ess. Psychic, secretive and influential, your powers are subversive and relentless. You can connect to your love interest on deep levels and, with the right experience and training, even cause dreams and an inescapable telepathic connection. But for everything there’s a price. Use your talents well.
- You’re Death. Yours is a demanding, transformational and consuming type of love. The kind of love you ignite in others is addictive, dark, draining and, while the intensity is through the roof and you have the power to make yourself unforgettable, chances are your love interest will run for their lives and burn the bridges behind them. You’re Joe Black.
- You’re an Empress/Emperor. You’re the very embodiment of femininity/masculinity. Fertility/Authority is what you inspire, and you’re likely to be considered perfect marriage material. Mature, reliable, nurturing and protective/loving, the kind of love you inspire is the committed kind. It may well be that, if your love interest doesn’t feel ready for a committed relationship at the moment, they won’t give in to your charms.
- You’re a Lover (the Lovers card). You embody temptation, sweetness, the scent of infinity and perfection wafting over from the sea. You offer and inspire devotion, and you hold the promise of healing. You’re the lover where a love interest will find healing. You’re the person whose skin smells like home, but the way to that may be paved with great challenges.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Feel free to roam this site for many similar goodies, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for further discussions about love and relationships. For even more personality tests, secrets and talks, subscribe with your e-mail, and you’ll be notified each time a new test or a new discussion has been launched.
I love hearing from you. Please leave a comment with your thoughts on the topic, suggestions or experiences. The best discussions often take place in the comments section under the posts : )