Welcome to Quiz 4 of the Series Quizzes – What Kind of Lover are You? Today’s question is:
Which of the following descriptions do you feel suits you best? Do you feel you are
- The Sweetheart
- The Provider
- The Parental
- The Friend
- The Lover
Please keep as honest as humanly possible in choosing an answer, since it is absolutely necessary in order to get the right interpretation. Speaking of interpretations, here they are for each choice:
- The Sweetheart – You’re emotional and sensitive; you need love declarations and devotion, time and warm embraces; you offer the same, dedicating yourself entirely to your beloved; you’re idealistic and believe in “fantasy” and “perfect,” but this may cost you a good real-life lover; you may be shy or fragile, and many people underestimate how vulnerable you truly are; you’d adore an intuitive lover who can appreciate that about you.
- The Provider – You tend to the needs of your beloved, but this says much more about you as a lover than you might expect; you feel your lover’s needs as if in your own flesh, and you’d even die for the one you love; you’re quiet, but your feelings are profound; you’re not exactly exuberant or verbose in the expression of your love, but you won’t spare any effort to make sure your beloved is well taken care of; capable of sacrifice and selflessness, nothing hurts you more than betrayal.
- The Parental – You’re protective, but you also secretly think you know things better than your beloved; you can’t help feeling that they’re alone in the world without you, and that you’re the mature one who should steer their decisions; you’re reliable and always there for your beloved, and you’re giving the relationship your heart and soul; you can be demanding and your lover might sometimes feel smothered and even oppressed, or it can be the other way around – your lover may be clingy and immature in your eyes.
- The Friend – You place great value on your beloved’s trust; you want them to feel completely safe with you, and you’re able to put up with the darkest secrets in order to achieve that; to you, durability isn’t in the love, but in the respect and intimacy; you desire complete intimacy with your beloved in order to reach the peak of true love; you need to truly know them, and you also need them to know you – not as thoroughly, though; you prefer to keep “safe” by keeping certain things only to yourself.
- The Lover – You’re a lot about sensuality and physical intimacy; the sweetness of love-making or consuming passion helps you understand your lover on a deep level; to you, the physical aspect of the relationship is very important because you’re a tactile person who experiences and knows the world through their senses above all else; you can put it this way – you “decode” your surroundings and your lover through your senses; you suffer greatly if you’re denied the physical part of a connection, and don’t completely feel it; to you, the connection cannot survive without physical love.
If you enjoyed this quiz, stay tuned for more of the What kind of Lover are you? Series Quizzes on Thursday.
If you’re interested in a whole load of quizzes, check out many more of my quizzes here.
I’d love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and feelings in a comment and, if you like, especially your chosen answer to this quiz. I’m always happy to read them!
13 thoughts on “Quiz 4 – What Kind of Lover are You?”
I’d say #4. The Friend best describes me.
That’s very interesting, Chris! As far as I know many people fall in love with their Friends and feel shy to admit it.
Yes, that about sums me up all right.
I’d say #5 suits me best. #2 is how I end up.
Yes, it’s hard not to land in the #2 category, especially in traditional families. Hmm . . . I think many women subconsciously see “Protector” behind the Provider . . .
My first thought was #4 Friend
Many people are attracted to the Friend type because they feel listened to, cared about, nurtured and sometimes (if they’re a bit lucky) even pampered 🙂
Yes, I think I must be blessed then. 🙂 Have a lovely week ahead Ana.
I chose #1 The Sweetheart
Sensitive and romantic 🙂
The Sweetheart. :$
There’s nothing like a good old Prince Charming, isn’t it? 🙂
True! LOL. :$