Welcome to a new quiz of the Quiz Series – What is your Calling! I’ve been looking forward to this for a while now. Put together, your choices of answer to these quizzes will create an individual picture that will help you discover what your true calling is. This is today’s question, which will give you a window into the more profound matters of your true inclinations:
Which of the following objects sparks your interest most?
- An old painting
- A vintage pen
- A city wallpaper
- A carving knife
- A pair of shoes
- An old painting – a window into the past; the past helps you understand a person’s present; you’re an observer; details are important, but you never forget the importance of the big picture; you dig and you watch, listen and assess; you have good insight, patience and you’re often calculating; you may have inclinations as a therapist.
- A vintage pen – you’re happy in your own company, you’re creative and you have a love of freedom; you understand the price of the latter though; you have an eye for valuable things and you may even be a collector; you may even be a person of structure; you’d do good in antiques trade or creative writing – but you’d have to choose, people with these inclination often have trouble making them work together.
- A city wallpaper – you go with the flow of modernity; you’re influenced by society’s expectations, and you’re good at fulfilling them as well! You’re ambitious and hard working, even creative in your means and ways when you must; you gauge success by the appreciation of the world around you; you might do good in corporate life or entrepreneurship.
- A carving knife – you’re inclined to the crafts; you enjoy disconnecting from the world by using your hands; you have great appreciation for handy work and practical matters; you admire objects that serve a purpose and see the refinement in usefulness; you may do good not only in the crafts, but also in managing crafts schools and programs of re-education.
- A pair of shoes – you place great value on appearance not because you’re shallow, but because you understand well how important appearance is in the world of money; people who look good are more successful, this is a lesson you’ve had to learn; this choice also says about you that you’re willing to make sacrifices for your career or the cause you stand for; no matter what, “the show must go on;” some of the fields you’d do good in is event management, PR and marketing.
You’d like more help to discover your true calling? Let me know and order a personal profile for a 19,99 EUR at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this quiz, stay tuned for more of the What’s your Calling? Series Quizzes next Monday, but until then don’t miss the next quiz of the What kind of Lover are you? Series Quizzes on Thursday.
If you’re interested in a whole load of quizzes, check out many more of my quizzes here.
I’d love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and feelings in a comment and, if you like, especially your chosen answer to this quiz. You know I’m always super curious : )