Welcome to a new personality test! Curious what your your idea of “funny” says about you? I know I am : ) Please read the quotes below – which one sounds more like you?
- „People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.“ Isaac Asimov
- “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” Mark Twain
- “I can resist anything except temptation.” Oscar Wilde
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” Steve Martin
- “The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.” Thomas A. Edison
- You’re all too aware that you don’t know everything, but there are a few things you’re certain of; you’re responsible and always double- and triple-check, so you’re confident; mature and intelligent.
- You have deep understanding for the human being and its weaknesses; you don’t consider yourself above them, you’re usually kind and calm and understanding, but when you lose it, it can get ugly.
- You’re a refined intellectual whether you know it or not, and you enjoy a bit of decadence now and then; by contrast you may be a rather clear-headed person, trusted to make the right decisions by day, but you may shed skin at night, so to say.
- You’re mundane and have little patience for ambiguity; you may have a latent or subconscious disdain for over-intellectuals and philosophers; you’re quick-witted and often sharp-tongued.
- You place great value on reason and intelligence, you may secretly think they can save the world; you may consider impulse and temperament lowly, and be mad at yourself when you fall prey to them – you’re only human, you’re aware, but you strive to grow constantly.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming next week as well. Stay tuned : )
20 thoughts on “Personality Test – What do your Funny Quotes say about you?”
#3. The Oscar Wilde quote.
Of course I found many things Oscar Wilde said to be quite hilariously funny.
Okay, Chris, admittedly this short interpretation is based on some of your previous quiz choices too, so not just this one: you’re deep into secrets and often sensual secrets; you must have quite a fascinating imagination in matters of love 🙂
Dear Gary, you seem to place most trust in reason and intellect, and you have a tight grip on impulses and emotions, even though these too are quite intense with you (based on some of your previous quiz choices). 🙂
Very true dear Ana 😃
#3 followed closely by #2 🙂
Dear Miriam, this choice says about you that your imagination is not only strong, but also refined. You must be very refreshing to talk to 🙂
Ooh, I hope so. 🙂 Thanks Ana.
Haha, crisp and to the point. This choice also hints at your being witty 🙂
Witty? I’ll take it!
I chose # 2
This says that you’re a person facinated by stories. You may have a keen sense for what is overdone or “added to” but (based on some of your previous quiz choices), you’re too kind to point it out. You see more than you let on.
#2 but #1 was very close. 🙂 I sort of play into the high I.Q. elitism to a fault, but I also care for everyone and believe everyone deserves a nice life, so that must balance it out.
Dear Sara, this shows that you do place value on the intellect more than anything else. Based on some of your previous quiz choices, I’d say that’s what fascinates you most in a man. I daresay it may be difficult for you to find men who can truly understand you.
It is very hard. >.< 🙁
#3 could be a motto for me 😀 Tempt me with a little fun and I’m in.
This points at your refined imagination, dear cuzz. Based on your ansers to other quizzes, I’d say you have a whole lot of strength and you can refrain from a great many things, maybe just anything. That you’d LIKE to give in is another story 🙂 You’re very strong and profound.
I’ve never run across anything that gets to the lego-blocks of the me I live with. Your quizzes are always cutting through the substrate like a laser. I don’t know how you do it but you do it well. The darkness and light, the yin and the yang, the balances and imbalances reveal themselves. I suppose now, the challenge is what to do with all I’ve learned. In the mean time, I look forward to more.
1 and 4 haha they both describe different sides of me but still intertwine well