Time for another special personality test! Today we’ll look at what your attitude to money says about you. Please read the quotes below – which one sounds more true to you? Your choice will say something about you . . .
- “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Mark Twain/George Bernard Shaw
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it won’t replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
- “I have always been afraid of banks.” – Andrew Jackson
- “If I have enough money to eat I’m good.” – Shia LaBeuuf
- “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” – Thomas Jefferson.
- You’re wise about money, and even though you’re totally NOT avaricious or in love with money, you know you can’t live without it; you’re realistic, dependable and strong; you feel good about yourself when you earn money, because it makes you feel you’re strong enough to master the system.
- You’re idealistic and sometimes you wonder about this invention called money. To you, it’s more of a matter of philosophy. It doesn’t interest nor does it bother you that it exists, but you’re a freedom lover, and need of money is a restriction you’d rather people didn’t have.
- You’re probably more of an artist and an intellectual; you may be highly intelligent, but financial and technical progress might be a challenge to you; on the other hand, this shows that you’re wary of the inventions of powerful people – they did a lot of harm before.
- You have a rather utilitarian kind of thinking, or you’re concerned with matters much above trivial greed and craving of luxury; you may be above the trivial in quite a number of ways, and you may see way beyond them; you’re well-grounded and sort of intellectually “elevated” at the same time.
- You’re definitely money savvy – or at least money talented; grounded and smart, reliable and hard-working, present and cautious, your mind works like a Swiss watch; you’re mature and mostly right, so you have every reason to be confident.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming next week as well. Stay tuned : )