Welcome to a new personality test! Curious what your your idea of “funny” says about you? I know I am : ) Please read the quotes below – which one sounds more like you?
- „People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.“ Isaac Asimov
- “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” Mark Twain
- “I can resist anything except temptation.” Oscar Wilde
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” Steve Martin
- “The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.” Thomas A. Edison
- You’re all too aware that you don’t know everything, but there are a few things you’re certain of; you’re responsible and always double- and triple-check, so you’re confident; mature and intelligent.
- You have deep understanding for the human being and its weaknesses; you don’t consider yourself above them, you’re usually kind and calm and understanding, but when you lose it, it can get ugly.
- You’re a refined intellectual whether you know it or not, and you enjoy a bit of decadence now and then; by contrast you may be a rather clear-headed person, trusted to make the right decisions by day, but you may shed skin at night, so to say.
- You’re mundane and have little patience for ambiguity; you may have a latent or subconscious disdain for over-intellectuals and philosophers; you’re quick-witted and often sharp-tongued.
- You place great value on reason and intelligence, you may secretly think they can save the world; you may consider impulse and temperament lowly, and be mad at yourself when you fall prey to them – you’re only human, you’re aware, but you strive to grow constantly.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming next week as well. Stay tuned : )