Time for a special quiz, prepared carefully with love! Please read the famous quotes below – which one appeals to you most? Your heart’s choice will say something about you . . .
- „Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible tot he eye.” H. Jackson Brown Junior
- “True love is like ghosts which everyone talks about and few have seen.” Francois de la Rouchefoucauld
- “Take away love, and our world is a tomb.” Robert Browning
- “Love is like war: easy to begin, but very hard to stop.” H.L. Mencken
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” William Shakespeare
- You are wise and deep; possessive and demanding, but also accommodating, perhaps sometimes indulging; you’re idealistic and have the wisdom of insight rather than the wisdom of experience.
- Your feelings run deep; your love is hard to earn, but once obtained it’s rock solid; to you, love must encompass body, soul and mind, and must be tried in the challenges of time.
- You’re incurably romantic and dreamy; you not only dream of the perfect love, but can also be the embodiment of romance; you make efforts for that, you’re sweet and kind.
- Your feelings are so intense, that even you’re afraid of them; you keep control on them because once they roll, they’re like an avalanche; you’re probing and demanding.
- Your soul is old, no matter how young your body; you either have a lot of experience or you’re a keen observer; you have understanding for your partner and are capable of loving their imperfections.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more quizzes here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the quizzes coming next week as well. Stay tuned : )