Welcome to Quiz 5 of the Quiz Series – What kind of Lover are You? Just like last time on the What’s Your Calling Quiz, this one will be crisp – it’s time to find out some of the darker sides of yourself as a lover.
Note: this may be more applicable for men (but not only!). The next quiz next week will be more applicable for women (but again, not only!)
For this purpose, please answer the question below with the utmost sincerity:
Which of the following would you bring to a romantic date?
- A rose
- A jewel
- A poem
- A business card
- A rose – you’re a good manipulator; you’re charming, a seducer but sometimes also a heart breaker;
- A jewel – you know how to make your date feel valued; you follow your interest, you conquer and you possess;
- A poem – you’re an incurable romantic; you impress with your mind, you seek communication, but you might end up in the friend zone often;
- Condoms – you like to always be prepared; you’re well anchored in the mundane world; it’s hard for you to choose a partner; you might be busy with your work, or be easily bored with your dates;
- A business card – you love with your mind more than with your heart; you believe in the superiority of intellect over feeling; you’re prone to good arrangements, not good romances.
Of course, once aware of some of these things, they can be either sharpened or blunted according to your wishes. For that, you might need to know more. Stay tuned for the next quiz of the series next Thursday, but until then, make sure you keep an eye open for this blog, there are many more goodies to come.
If you’re interested in a whole load of quizzes, check out many more of my quizzes here.
I’d love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and feelings in a comment and, if you like, especially your chosen answer to this quiz. I’m always happy to read them!