- People are happier when they’re busy. Being busy keeps them optimistic.
- Even the illusion of progress motivates people.
- 80% of people’s discussions are about what makes them unhappy.
- Some experts say that phobias might be memories transferred from generation to generation through the DNA.
- Your mind’s natural inclination is to think in symbols. That’s why it’s harder to learn poetry by heart than mentally “record” a movie.
- You subconscious mind can’t process negation. Few people know, but your mind doesn’t understand “I don’t understand,” it processes it the other way around. Read more here.
- People who laugh more are better able to tolerate pain – both physical and emotional.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and/or follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.