- The lyrics in your favorite song express everything that you struggle to say or express to others?
- Usually, the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems?
- If a guy stands with his legs apart while talking to a girl, it means he likes her?
- People who speak two languages may unconsciously change their personality when they switch languages?
- The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions. It can make people see the flaws in their logic?
- The way we talk to our children become their inner voice?
- People see you as being about 20% more attractive than you think you are?
- What we wear affects how we behave?
- People are 50% more likely to agree to what you ask them if you speak into their right ear and lightly touch their forearm?
- Anger triggers the region of the brain associated with honesty, that’s when the truth comes out?
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and/or follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.
19 thoughts on “Psychology CORE FACTS: Did you know that . . .”
Very interesting as always Ana.
Thanks a lot, dear Miriam!
My pleasure Ana.
This is fun stuff! Let’s see now Cuzz, if I have this right. When I want my Sweetie to take me out to my fav cafe for coffee I need to stand with my legs apart, dilated eyes, wearing something romantic that makes me look 20% better and ask her out to her right ear while touching her forearm. If this gets me free coffee, I’m down for it 100%. If she gets angry and tells me to go pack sand, that’s honestly how she feels and I can give up on coffee and probably other ideas too. I think I got it. 😀
Hahaha, cuzz, you’re so cool! This really made my day, LOL! You’re such a fast and good learner *Big hug*
LOL, you do know I have the Master Instructor Cuzzin elevating my knowledge base. 🤓
Regarding #5., there’s a TV detective called Detective Superintendent Christopher Foyle in the series Foyle’s War (set during WWII in England), who solves mysteries just by asking people common sense questions which seems to throw everyone especially the criminal off balance- showing that people and their fallacious or lying views can be shown to be just that through common sense.
That’s so cool, Chris! Indeed, especially criminals have great answers ready for the heavy questions, they don’t expect small talk LOL. It’s great to have you back, Chris!
Yes, I’m finally in my own place which Social Services is paying for so I’m now able to get back to writing full time.
I’m looking forward to reading, dear Chris! 🙂
I posted one about Michelangelo predicting the U.S. election.:)
Oh, oh, oh!!! I need to read it! Can you please give me a link?
Here’s the link:
Great selection of fascinating facts! Thx
Thank you so much, Mathias! Plenty more to come 🙂
Thanks so much, Dominic! 🙂
I love finding out things that surprise me! This is so interesting! I’ve just started my blog which summarises the most fascinating findings in Psychology. Please check it out, I’d very much appreciate it: https://dailypsychologyweb.wordpress.com
Cool, looking forward to find inspiration on your blog 🙂