Positive lines can do a whole lot to lift our spirits, to give us power to achieve high goals and break limits. The positive quotes that you feel inspire you most will tell a lot about you and your inner strengths, and will bring you a step closer to the deepest and darkest layers of your personality. Read the Positive Quotes below and decide which one has the strongest effect on you. Read the interpretations to find out what your choice says about you.
- Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
- Every day brings new choices.
- I often think that the night is more alive and more richly coloured than the day.
- You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
- I am not embarrassed to tell you that I believe in miracles.
- You’re good at offering what you yourself need, and you may be great at discovering and nourishing the best in people. You’re innovative, and like to challenge tradition. A free spirit, and nonconformist.
- You’re positive and forceful by nature. You have a strong personality, get a lot done, you’re a person of action, decisions, of smiles and joy. People might be drawn to you.
- You’re wild and very hard to tame – if at all. You’re interested in people’s deepest secrets, and they may often feel they can’t hide anything from you. The opposite sex might often feel naked to your inner eye in some sense, which may result in inexplicable awkwardness.
- You often need to feel more cohesive, to align your mind to your soul, your thoughts to your spirit. In truth you do have a well-developed, well-contoured personality, and strong principles. You rarely change your mind.
- You’re the pure romantic, a dreamer, and you’re capable of making other people feel they can fly. You retain hope in any situation, but you do feel completely down once in a while. You have a rich inner life. Art and fantasy feed your spirit. You may be a good teacher or artist.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering more and more about the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further tests.