Sigmund Freud is a name that doesn’t need introductions. He was a psychoanalyst and psychiatrist who worked relentlessly to discover truths of the deepest and darkest layers of the psyche, and he was successful for the most part. His words are of great value. Here are some of his beliefs that he left as legacy. Which one resonates most with you as TRUE or FALSE?
- The goal of all life is death.
- There are two major factors protecting human health: to love one’s job and to love one’s life.
- Our weaknesses are our power.
- There is no such thing as love, there is only libido.
- People are more intelligent than they can imagine, and they are unimaginably immoral.
When making your choice – which one seems/feels most TRUE or most FALSE to you – also consider how the choice makes you feel, the emotions it wakes in you. Share in a comment, and I’ll get back at you with a short interpretation of what your choice says about you. Looking forward to your comment : )