This is a very special occasion – today we’ll find out what your feelings about love truly say about you. Please read the quotes below and decide which one best suits your person.
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” Loretta Young
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle
- “Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.” Blaise Pascal
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” Oscar Wilde
- You strongly believe in destiny and, in your life, karma may really have power. You may find love when or with whom you expect it least. Divine intervention may either have made itself felt before, or it will in the future. Surprise may be one of the main characteristics of your life.
- Selflessness is your ultimate goal in matters of the heart; you can truly be selfless, but you wouldn’t mind being at the receiving end every once in a while. You may have had deep and painful experiences in your life, and you’ve learned what truly matters; you’re capable of offering things so wonderful that any lover would be beyond lucky to have you.
- Idealistic is what you are, romantic, deeply affectionate and capable of limitless tenderness; you’re the ideal lover for those who truly appreciate devotion and dedication; you dream not necessarily of the perfect love, but of the love that consumes and elates; you’re all about Romeo and Juliet, or Edward Cullen and Bella Swan – whether you like it or not.
- You’re not only profound, but intelligent and wise; you’re like the old wise wizard who’s seen and experienced so much that hardly anything can surprise him anymore, even if you’re young; your inner world is sophisticated and rich, a true delight for connoisseurs. Spending time with you may be as enriching and delicious as old red wine.
- You’re very much influenced by modernity, as well as new age philosophy; you may have had trouble loving yourself, and found help in certain aspects of mundane life, but it is advisable that you avoid falling prey to escapism and new-age forms of selfishness; you may have to learn and love yourself before you love others, but you must be careful that your expectations don’t leave the bounds of what is feasible and achievable, and remember that your partner is only human too.
It’s a nearly inexhaustible task, being through with psychological analysis based on love quotes, which is why next time we’ll look even deeper into this. Stay tuned for the next personality test that will go a level deeper on what your Love quotes say about you.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming. A very special next personality test on Love is due the following days, and a new episode of The Marquis tomorrow! : )
16 thoughts on “Personality Test – What do your Love quotes say about you?”
Hi Ana, thanks for another great quiz. Number 4 jumped out at me for this one.
You’re welcome, dear Miriam 🙂 I’m very glad you enjoy them!
#1 and #4 for me….
Interesting combo. A believer in karma and destiny to the end 🙂
This one was hard because I like quotes and they all have appeal. So I tried to see which one seemed to resonate the most. When I sorted that out I found it was a very good match to my own introspection. I am continuously amazed at how these quizzes are able to drill into so many characteristics and give someone a fair chance to understand themselves.
It’s a great joy for me that these personality tests help give you better and better insight, and help understand yourself better. I’m facinated with the human being and their depths, which keeps me going, motivated and always super interested.
Well, my dear Sara, you sure are capable of the truest and profundest love!
I have to say #3.
You are so inherently romantic! Romantic to the core 🙂 I’m curious what you choose to the last personality test based on Loved Quotes, the one from yesterday
#3 all the way and it was perfectly fitting. 🙂 <3
4 was defiantly the most prominent to me. Love is pretty unexplainable and 5 the idea of having to love ones self has been a long struggle for me but a battle i contiue to fight and persist to win
Christians say love seems such an impossible thing because it’s nature is not human. They say love is a gift from God, and it’s one of the great mysteries
Yeah i am Christian and i believe God is love and by that i know it is real but i also know humans tend to struggle cause we arnt perfect like God and we mess up but Hes always there to give that love to us so we can give it to others
I love all these very much! Thank you and keep it up they are awesome!!
I’m really glad you enjoy them! I really hope you find use in the future ones as well