Welcome to the Wednesday Personality Test – What do your Gems say about you? Please answer the question below within the first 5 – 10 seconds after you have registered all five images, with the greatest honesty. Also, please do NOT read the interpretations until you’ve made your choice. Enjoy!
Which of the following gems to you identify with most?
- Pearl – you’re a child of the night; you love the moon and the sea, the sound of waves and mystery; the night energizes you and gives you pleasure; you’re not a party person, but rather an introvert or even a recluse.
- Diamond – you shine bright, you have charisma and love to be in society; you’re often attractive to the opposite sex and admired or envied by the same sex; you’re desired as trophy as well as partner.
- Ruby – you’re fierce and a bit of an aristocrat; you don’t tolerate betrayal, but may be prone to it if you felt it’s for a good reason; you’re vengeful and devious – some of your plans may make even Macbeth envious.
- Sapphire – you’re clear but profound, still but potentially overwhelming like a destructive wave; you’re mostly bright and patient, pleasant and accommodating, but you can become a nightmare for transgressors.
- Emerald – you’re imaginative and entertaining; you have an intriguing personality, colorful and witty; you have a gift for keeping people hooked somehow, at least for a while; you’re fresh and refreshing.
Enjoyed this personality test? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the other personality tests in the Personality Tests section on this site (above), and please share your feelings in a comment. I’m always happy to read from you.
An announcement: Stay tuned for the last episode of suspense & thriller story Hyperion tomorrow, when Hyperion is faced with a battle that might claim his life. Enjoy!
Pic sources: Pearl; Diamond; Ruby; Sapphire; Emerald; Featured.
12 thoughts on “Personality Test – What do your Gems say about you?”
I chose number 4, Sapphire and it does seem to fit. I always try good manners first and if that doesn’t work, I open a can of tasmanian devil. 😀
You are a kind and gentle soul, so you need a sharp wraith inside to guard your interests, otherwise some may take advantage :*
Very true. The well dressed gentleman always carries a derringer and dagger.
I chose the green stone which turned out to be #5 Emerald.
I suppose that’s appropriate since my ancestors on my maternal grandfather’s side came from the Emerald Isle- Ireland. 🙂
Neat and refined! Indeed, your writings are always fresh and refreshing, it does discribe you very well, at least as an author 🙂
This was spot on. Even though I love the early morning and I’m often in bed at 8.30 I’m usually happy in bed reading or listening to podcasts for an hour or more. I wake at 4.30 when it is still dark. I go to work early when no one else is around. I live alone and have always been happy in my own company. I am immediately attracted to pearls because I am a creature of the beach and waves. I prefer to swim rather than run. I love the buoyancy of the waves and the creatures of the sea fascinate me most of all. If I had a spirit animal it would be an orca. Wild powerful and roaming the ocean.
I really do not like parties and when invited to parties I crave an excuse not to attend.
Oh, Gary, thank you so much for sharing that! I’m very much a water person myself, don’t really like parties but enjoy gatherings with dear people. 🙂
I’d happily swim with you Ana and other water people 😃
I love swimming so much! Don’t get much chance in Berlin, but a few weeks ago I couldn’t resist anymore and went to the pool twice. I was happier than the kids splashing around LO. My star sign is also Cancer, with a lot of Scoprio, so water is my favorite element
Emerald! My favourite gem!
Fresh and refreshing, it’s true on your articles! There are two bloggers like that whom I follow, but I was lucky to discover you gems 🙂 There aren’t many like this.
Ana, thank you for these lovely words!