Welcome to the Theme Personality Test – What do your Bridges say about you? First of all, thank you Marta Frant for the quiz idea! Indeed, bridges and pathways do say a lot about the human psyche, and Marta realized that very well. Please feel free to come up with ideas and requests, I’ll most probably oblige.
As always, answer the following question with the greatest sincerity. The time for the decision is of 10 seconds. It is also very important that you don’t read the interpretations until you’ve made your choice. And, most of all, enjoy!
Which of the following bridges is more representative for your life?
- Bridge – Hanging – You often feel your way in life is hard and bumpy, but also beautiful; riddled with hurdles, but mostly you wouldn’t want it any other way; you’re creative when it comes to problem solving.
- Bridge – Arch – You’re industrious and crafty, you think big and have a rather majestic personality; you have an eye for the big picture, you have vision and you have a feeling for the mechanisms that move a small or a big universe.
- Bridge – Moon – You’re introspective and often baffled by the wonders you encounter in your own inner life; you’re more aware and accepting of the inner workings of the psyche than most people, and you’re creative with them as well.
- Bridge – Green mist – You’re attracted to the unknown and sometimes to the dangerous; you’re adventurous and often fearless, even though not necessarily reckless; forever young at heart and hopeful, many people feed on your good energy.
- Bridge – Clear – You’re realistic and dependable; you have strong opinions and rarely change your mind; you have an eye for detail and a deep respect for the world of the senses; you rarely fantasize about things you consider unachievable; reality inspires you.
Enjoyed this personality test? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the other personality tests in the Personality Tests section on this site (above), and please share your feelings in a comment. I’m always happy to read from you.
Also, there’s a big ANNOUNCEMENT I have today. Tomorrow is the big day! In the evening of the 22nd of December, tomorrow evening, the Christmas Stories – Suspense & Mystery for Adults will be available in Amazon Kindle Store! I must announce that in addition to the episodes that have been released on this site of Hyperion, Saphira and Lila, the final episodes to two of the stories have some steamy scenes of intimacy, so please make sure the book reaches only the hands of suitable audiences. Enjoy!
Pic sources: Bridge 1; Bridge 2; Bridge 3; Bridge 4; Bridge 5; Featured.
16 thoughts on “Personality Test – What do your Bridges say about you?”
This was very hard. All but one (#1) appealed to me and I had to decide quick so I chose (2) Arch. My affinity for architecture, sacred geometry, and the golden ratio pulled me to the arch but it was a hard choice. And naturally it fits 😀
It fits, I’d say so too. You have a grand mind, and from your choices to the previous quizzes it turned out indeed that your mind is very powerful and often subdues the heart.
Yes, very true. My heart is a caged beast that eyes the bars and dreams of racing across the veld to whatever waits on the other side.
Very well put. I feel that too with you 🙂
I chose # 3. Moon- Bridge.
And do you feel it fits? I did think you might choose this, but somehow I also expected Green mist 🙂
Yes, I think it fits.
The green mist one I found quite sinister.
It reminded me of a place in the woods not far from Blarney Castle in Ireland.
My dad and I both walked through those woods and we both got sinister eerie feelings there.
Later my dad read up on those woods near Blarney Castle and discovered that those particular woods was a place where the Druids performed human sacrifice.
Oh, that story is fascinating and very bloody. It hurts a bit. Wow!
I’ve chosen other green woods scenes in these quizzes.
If that scene didn’t look so much like the place near Blarney Castle, maybe I’d have felt drawn to it.
I went with 5 clear with a solid path I can see 🙂
It’s what I imagined for you 🙂 While the quiz was uploading, I found myself thinking of you guys and what you would choose. Do you feel it fits you?
Yes I do 😃
Reblogged this on Ana Calin.
Beautiful pictures, I liked the green mist one.
I like that one too, dear Rosie. I’m working on a new project about lovers and callings now, but I thought I won’t base them on photos anymore. But I’m reblogging the picture ones once in a while because they say so much about us too.
I have to say #4.