Welcome to the Friday Personality Test – What do your Castles say about you? Please answer the following question as always, with the greatest sincerity. The time for the decision is slightly longer this time though, 10 seconds. It is also very important that you don’t read the interpretations until you’ve made your choice. And, most of all, enjoy!
Which of the Castles below represents you best?
- Fortified – you’re structured and organized, defensive and often forbidding; you’re wary of the new and intimidating; you have a strong sense of duty, and you’re sometimes domineering; your value system may be Spartan, and you do well in a disciplined environment.
- Misty mountains castle – you’re impressive and mysterious, powerful and fascinating; you have a complex personality, yet you’re elegantly cohesive; you’re secretive and maybe with good reason; you may be in possession of some very disturbing truths; you may have a talent for the occult.
- With wood and lights – you’re private and romantic; you enjoy your fairy-tale world, your dreams and wild hopes; you’re attracted to secrets and late-night revelations; there’s a lot about you that’s endearing, especially a certain innocence and kindness.
- Imposing old mansion with garden – you’re classy and even a bit aristocratic; you take pride in your complexity, value tradition and taste, style and authenticity; you see the importance of history and you trust the filter of your mind; you may be cultivated and often erudite, but you can be grounded in a very business kind of way.
- Ice castle – you’re a tough terrain, and only the worthy make it through; getting to know you is a long, hard road in harsh conditions; sometimes you feel you’re out of your own reach; intriguing and a bit eccentric, you’re very imaginative and aim high; you’re still a mystery to yourself in some ways; some people see you as a challenge, and desire you as trophy.
Enjoyed this personality test? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the other personality tests in the Personality Tests section on this site, and please share your feelings in a comment. I’m always happy to read from you.
Stay tuned for another suspense & thriller episode of Saphira tomorrow, and enjoy the rest of the stories on the Stories for Coffee Breaks section above. I have ambition to win the Best Santa prize from you guys, so I can show the old master reindeer is his only competitive advantage. So feel free to roam the site for goodies, and let me know what you liked best – it may just slide down your chimney on Christmas.
(Pics from Pinterest and Google Images)