Welcome to Wednesday Personality Test – What do your Landscapes say about you? Please answer the following question, making your decision within 5 seconds, with the greatest sincerity. Don’t ponder on it, just let instinct decide – and please relax, there’s NO pressure. Also, do not read the interpretations until you’ve made your choice. Ready? Here we go.
Which of the Landscapes below do you feel represents you best?
- Mountains – you’re well grounded and you love nature; you have a special relationship with nature and respond well to its challenges; even though you may have a mind and a heart for fantasy, you find the hardships of natural life often healing; you’re a bit mysterious and have a rich inner life; you may have a special liking for books.
- Path in forest – you’re not one to fantasize about the impossible, and you like things clear; you have an eye for detail, and love the light; even though you have a vivid imagination and can work well with its products, you’re anchored in the real world and can make a good life in it.
- Light of universe – your inner life is very rich; you’re creative and have a strong sense of beauty; you feel the infinity of the soul in yourself and in others; your imagination is on steroids; you’re fascinated with the vastness of the universe, and find it mirrored in yourself and others; you’re often a fascinator yourself.
- Sea and rock – you’re determined; you value freedom and dream of dizzying highs, but also of delicious lows; you’re calm but strong like the tide; you’re a dreamer, but also a doer; you may love the universe, but you love Earth more; water energizes you; you have a reliable sixth sense.
- Fire rocks – you’re molten and intense; you’re not afraid to call the devil by its name and face it head-on; your inner life is like creeping lava, and people sense that; you’re dangerous in many ways; you understand and tolerate much; very strong sexual aura; you attract people like a magnet – those you like and those you don’t.
Enjoyed this personality test? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the other personality tests in the Personality Tests section on this site, and please share your feelings in a comment. I’m always happy to read from you.
I also have some announcements to make: Since CHRISTMAS is knocking on the door, I’m preparing a story book containing the three on-going stories on this site, suspense & mystery Hyperion, Saphira and Lila. The date is finally set – The Christmas Stories for Adults will be released on the 22nd of December.
But there’s more goodies for you here. Stay tuned for the next episode of Hyperion tomorrow, a new personality test (What do your Castles say about you) on Friday, and a new episode of suspense and thrill with Saphira on Saturday. ON SUNDAY there’s the cover reveal for the Stories in plan – I got the goose bumps, I’m so excited about this. Enjoy!
(Pictures from http://www.pinterest.com)
11 thoughts on “Personality Test – What do your Landscapes say about you?”
I chose Landscape #1 which turned out to be Mountains.
It seems to describe me pretty well.
Yes, it suits the erudite and grounded part of you, dear Chris 🙂 I like the choice!
I chose landscape #1. 🙂 Seems pretty accurate! Maybe I am more grounded than I think I am. 😛
Seems I’m surrounded by book-lovers in the blog world, and I looove it 🙂
😀 Yes, book lovers are a beautiful thing. Haha
I chose path in the forest but it was mainly because I’m an amateur photographer and that image really spoke to me in terms of the details captured and the use of light and the lens settings used.
Do you feel the description fits you, Gary? Please share, and then I tell you what I expected, considering your previous choices 🙂
Yes and no Ana. I think it’s mostly apt but I do spend a little too much time daydreaming about how I will spend my lotto winnings 😀
I really enjoy these visual quizzes. this time I didn’t have to think, Number 1 stood out as it’s a vision permanently stuck in my head. I love rolling landscapes, the openness and the visual diversity always pauses me in place.
The reasons you mentioned hint at a maze-like personality, full of secret chambers and cellars. There is a desire for freedom in there too, which comes through from the words you chose to describe what pulled you to the choice – openness in a rolling landscape hints at a need for freedom of a rich spirit.
That really would be a dream come true 😊