Find out – Take the test.
Take a look at the mirror images, and decide which one you resonate best with. Please do not take more than 15 seconds to make your decision; it’s important that you make this decision with your subconscious rather than conscious mind, because it will ensure that you get the right result. So here we go:
Which of the following mirrors do you resonate best with?
If you chose Mirror 1, you are a person of mystery, and your elusive secretive nature can often entice others. Your own depths can sometimes scare you, but they are like quickstand that can ignite others’ fantasies and curiosity. You may be a good listener, and talk rather little, unless you have a relationship of deep trust with the person. You can be magnetic and intriguiging, like the dark side of the moon. Others can see you like the forbidden fruit.
If your choice is Mirror 2, you are deeply imaginative, and you can communicate in an engaging way. You have a beautiful inner world like a clear well that others long to drink from. You have a generally good disposition, and you’re naturally in love with life. If ever depressed, you tend to look for a way out instead of lingering in a state of discontent and talking endlessly about it. Yougive people joy, and they love having you in their lives. Pure-hearted and exuberant, you inspire people joy of life.
If you resonate with Mirror 3 best, the you’re a rather realistic and logical person. You can keep a cool head even though you do have a rich inner life. You’re well-structured, and you’re inclined toweards building durable things. You’re not big on fleeting emotions and sensations. Inner life is more important than appearances, and you’re the type of person people can see as the perfect wife or husband. Your inner world is classy and elegant. You project the aura of a high-value, sometimes intellectual partner.
If you’re drawn to Mirror 4, you’re a naturally inquisitve person. You have deep insights into the psychology of people, and your intuition leads you to discover old secrets and wounds that have long been buried. You may be a good detective, and almost impossible to fool. You may be highly intelligent, but also a skeptic. You may often feel trapped in your own life, which can make you a difficult romantic partner, but there are people who feel attracted to that. It is advisable to refrain from working your inner demons through the person who loves you, even though they may often feel quite fascinated with you and your exquisite intellect.
Enjoyed this? Check out more personality tests here, and stay tuned for more! Wish you a fantastic Christmas, filled with joy, light, and happiness!
As promised, today we launch a new personality test project – What does your Book say about you? Please take a look at the book descriptions below – at first there is no cover, no title, only the description of the book. Which of the stories do you feel resonates with you best? The titles will be revealed at the end, along with the interpretation of your choice – what it says about your hidden personality. Make sure you read the descriptions and make your choice before you scroll down to the interpretations, titles and covers. Enjoy!
A city slowly heals in the aftermath of the Spanish Civil War, and Daniel, an antiquarian book dealer’s son who mourns the loss of his mother, finds solace in a mysterious book entitled The Shadow of the Wind, by one Julián Carax. But when he sets out to find the author’s other works, he makes a shocking discovery: someone has been systematically destroying every copy of every book Carax has written. In fact, Daniel may have the last of Carax’s books in existence. Soon Daniel’s seemingly innocent quest opens a door into one of Barcelona’s darkest secrets–an epic story of murder, madness, and doomed love.
The year is 1327. Franciscans in a wealthy Italian abbey are suspected of heresy, and Brother William of Baskerville arrives to investigate. When his delicate mission is suddenly overshadowed by seven bizarre deaths, Brother William turns detective. He collects evidence, deciphers secret symbols and coded manuscripts, and digs into the eerie labyrinth of the abbey where extraordinary things are happening under the over of night. Not only a suspenseful narrative of a murder investigation but an astonishing chronicle of the Middle Ages.
Handsome, ambitious Julien Sorel is determined to rise above his humble provincial origins. Soon realizing that success can only be achieved by adopting the subtle code of hypocrisy by which society operates, he begins to achieve advancement through deceit and self-interest. His triumphant career takes him into the heart of glamorous Parisian society, along the way conquering the gentle, married Madame de Rênal, and the haughty Mathilde. But then Julien commits an unexpected, devastating crime—and brings about his own downfall. A story riddled with corruption, greed and ennui, told around Julien—the cold exploiter whose Machiavellian campaign is undercut by his own emotions.
This story focuses on the mental anguish and moral dilemmas of Rodion Raskolnikov, an impoverished ex-student in St. Petersburg who formulates and executes a plan to kill an unscrupulous pawnbroker for her cash. Raskolnikov argues that with the pawnbroker’s money he can perform good deeds to counterbalance the crime, while ridding the world of a worthless vermin. He also commits this murder to test his own hypothesis that some people are naturally capable of such things, and even have the right to do them. Several times throughout the novel, Raskolnikov justifies his actions by connecting himself mentally with Napoleon Bonaparte, believing that murder is permissible in pursuit of a higher purpose…
In eighteenth-century France there lived a man who was one of the most gifted and abominable personages in an era that knew no lack of gifted and abominable personages. His name was Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, and if his name has been forgotten today, it is certainly not because Grenouille fell short of those more famous blackguards when it came to arrogance, misanthropy, immorality, or, more succinctly, wickedness, but because his gifts and his sole ambition were restricted to a domain that leaves no traces in history: to the fleeting realm of scent . . .
- You’re passionate, with heightened mental abilities, and the patience of a reptile. You can dive deeply into the subconscious mind, and you’re not easily intimidated. You understand human darkness, and you rarely judge. Beware of “probing” people automatically, they might be wary of it. You may give people the feeling you see through them, making them uncomfortable.
- You’re a natural intellectual, and you love solving mysteries. You have great logical thinking, and rarely tolerate nonsense – your impatience is tacit, though; you’re well-mannered more often than not, but when you’re blunt, you cut like a knife. Your forte is your intelligence, but you also have refined senses for art.
- You’re well-anchored in reality and society, and you always strive to keep a bird-eye view over the world around you. You might enjoy control, and you need a strong foundation under your feet. You have a balanced personality, and you’re no stranger to a sin or two. You have a healthy mind and a robust mental build that make you a skilled navigator of society.
- If there was a Robin Hood of the modern day, you would join his gang in a blink. On a second thought, you might pick up the reins and become Robin yourself. Your choice shows that your mind cuts through modern day’s appearances, right to what you feel is a rotten core. You see a corrupt system that needs to burn from the roots, even though you might not always say it out loud. Your mental life is profound, and you’re no stranger to depression.
- You’re a natural profiler. A good listener and therefore a good judge of character, there are few things that can throw you off balance. For the most part your gut instinct is spot on. You have your many years of observation to thank for that. You may be wrong once or twice though, and you may lose your balance for a bit. If that happens, just remember that any exception only strengthens the rule.
Titles: 1. Your book is “The Shadow of the Wind” by Carlos Luis Zafon.
Titles: 2. Your book is “The Name of the Rose” by Umberto Eco
Titles: 3. Your book is “The Red and the Black” by Stendhal
Titles: 4. Your book is “Crime and Punishment” by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Titles: 5. Your book is “Perfume” by Patrick Süskind
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section on this site or scroll down to older posts to discover tens of personality tests and psychology hot facts. Subscribe to this blog to receive notification by e-mail every time a new post is uploaded, and stay close on Facebook and Twitter for loads more! I’m always ecstatic to hear from you. If you’re comfortable, leave a comment with your choice and result, I’m cat-curious what you got.
The time has come for a new quiz of the series What is Your Calling! This is a very subtle one, so try to go deep into yourself when making your choice. Still, try not to take more than 30 seconds in order to ensure that you stay true to your inner self. Don’t let anything and anyone influence you.
Which of the following activities do you most enjoy doing with your hands?
- Typing/writing with pens, etc.
- Making knives; anything to do with metal.
- You’re an intellectual; your mind is your sharpest weapon and it’s what can best serve your fellow humans. That unique something you can offer the world is of intellectual nature.
- You’re a creature of crafts; reliable and grounded, you’re useful to society in basic, indispensable ways. That unique something you can offer the world is related to the basis of all professions – crafts.
- You’re an artist at heart, but you can also blend the arts with crafts. You’re the decorator, the home-maker, the visionary, the one who can help others build a perfect home and a perfect family. You inspire people. You may challenge tradition.
- You’re a warrior, a defender or an attacker, depending on your cause. You’re dangerous and devious. The unique something you can offer the world is martial in nature, for defense or attack.
- You’re a nurturing soul. You’re the world’s healer, the doctor, the therapist, the kind heart, the accommodator, sometimes the mentalist. You may have certain inclinations to the occult.
Enjoyed this? Check out the Personality Tests section of this side and Older Posts at the bottom of the home page for many more tests and psych discussions. Stay tuned for a new quiz on Monday and more of this series and the series What Kind of Lover are You by Christmas.
For more, follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I’d love to hear from you! Please share your thoughts and feelings in a comment and, if you like, especially your chosen answer to this quiz. You know I’m always super curious : )
As promised, more personality tests and hot psych topics coming up! Please look at the lines below and make your decision, as always, as quickly as possible. Which of the following inspires you the most?
- What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. (John Ruskin)
- Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching. (Anonymous)
- People say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. (Zig Ziglar)
- The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least. (Anonymous)
- Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
- You’re very well aware of your reality; a doer, a person of action; your pleasures are earthy and sensual; sturdy personality, no–nonsense.
- Feelings and high emotion are what drives you; bold even though maybe shy, you have an intense inner world; vivid imagination.
- You’re an entrepreneur; you like taking your destiny into your own hands and steering it to where you want; a free spirit, has leadership talents.
- You’re altruistic by nature and Spartan in your habits, but also emotionally vulnerable; past hurts have given you a hard shell that’s super hard to penetrate.
- You push yourself ever further, and you accept sacrifice; you grit your teeth and keep bleeding if it’s for a good cause, but you need to find your boundaries.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from! Take the many other personality tests that are available for you in the Personality Tests section on this site, and get much deeper insights into the still unknown corners of your personality. If you want yet more, feel free to ask me for a personal profile. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy away from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.
Got a new personality test for you guys! Please read the mottos below – the one that appeals to you fastest will reveal something about the darker layers of your personality.
- If you believe, you can achieve.
- Do my best so that I can’t blame myself for anything.
- If something is worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Be who you were meant to be.
What your choice says about you:
- You’re optimistic, you’re a believer, you have a lot of positive energy. As weak spot, you might give up more easily than you expect. Keep at things.
- You’re a hard-worker, ambitious but realistic. You’re reliable for those you care for. As weak spot, you might lower your standards because of too much “realism.”
- You’re driven by your passions, both professionally and personally. As a weak spot, you’re insecure at the same time. But, when you do feel confident, you can achieve the impossible.
- You’re courageous, a fighter, even though you might avoid uncalculated risks. As weak spot, you might be too fearful – even though you’re strong and always out to defeat the fear. Work to make the monster smaller.
- You have a sense of destiny, and authenticity is extremely important to you. You might have a well developed sixth sense, and a sense of mission. As weak spot, your interpretations of reality might be too subjective. But your intuition is right more often than not.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from! Take the many other personality tests that are available for you in the Personality Tests section on this site, and get much deeper insights about the still unknown corners of your personality. If you want yet more, feel free to ask me for a personal profile. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy away from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.