As promised, more personality tests and hot psych topics coming up! Please look at the lines below and make your decision, as always, as quickly as possible. Which of the following inspires you the most?
- What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. (John Ruskin)
- Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching. (Anonymous)
- People say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. (Zig Ziglar)
- The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least. (Anonymous)
- Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
- You’re very well aware of your reality; a doer, a person of action; your pleasures are earthy and sensual; sturdy personality, no–nonsense.
- Feelings and high emotion are what drives you; bold even though maybe shy, you have an intense inner world; vivid imagination.
- You’re an entrepreneur; you like taking your destiny into your own hands and steering it to where you want; a free spirit, has leadership talents.
- You’re altruistic by nature and Spartan in your habits, but also emotionally vulnerable; past hurts have given you a hard shell that’s super hard to penetrate.
- You push yourself ever further, and you accept sacrifice; you grit your teeth and keep bleeding if it’s for a good cause, but you need to find your boundaries.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from! Take the many other personality tests that are available for you in the Personality Tests section on this site, and get much deeper insights into the still unknown corners of your personality. If you want yet more, feel free to ask me for a personal profile. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy away from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.