Your inner concept of heaven reveals a whole lot about your most lovable qualities. Please read the statements below regarding Heaven, and decide fast which one resonates with you best. Considering that some of these choices may come across as very “politically desirable,” please make sure you stay bluntly honest with yourself when making the choice.
- „A happy family is but an earlier heaven.“ George Bernard Shaw
- „The true object of all human life is play; Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground.“ Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.” William Shakespeare
- “Trees are Earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.” Rabindranath Tagore
- The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.” John Milton
- Your altruism is worthy of all praise. Your ability of putting others first makes people crave to be loved by you. You offer a beautiful kind of love.
- You’re innovative, spontaneous and always fresh, which may make you particularly attractive. People often enjoy spending time with you.
- You’re intriguing, often captivating and compelling. People may often feel fascinated by you.
- You have a strong connection to nature, and you may be slightly given to telepathy. People are drawn to you in ways they can’t explain.
- Your mind is both your haven and your prison, but this makes you seem secretive, mysterious and irresistibly interesting. Your mind may be a beautiful place.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering more and more about the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further tests.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and/or follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.