Your favourite success quote may just tell you what your sub- und unconscious settings are towards success, and therefore whether you will achieve it and how. Please read the quotes below and, staying completely true to yourself, choose the one you favour most. It will have something to reveal about you.
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day.” Jim Rohn
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” Stephen Hawking
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom.” George S. Patton
- “All you need in life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” Mark Twain
- You’re hardworking, ambitious and calculating, these are your major strengths. You strongly believe – and you’re most probably perfectly right – that any person can achieve anything they set their mind to by means of hard work and discipline.
- You believe in talent, and you most probably have a lot of it. You feel a great need to discover what’s unique about yourself – or already have – and you believe we should all build on that unique something that only we, each of us, possess in order to fulfil our meaning in the world.
- You’re both ambitious and creative, but also innovative and original, these are your major strengths. You seldom go by the rules, but you also have principles. An electrifying personality, bold and interesting, you get a lot of attention if you unchain yourself.
- Endurance, persistence and tenacity are your major strengths. You’re a fighter, and you can put up with quite a lot. One of your characteristics that might surprise even you is your great capacity for tolerance. You’re patient with people, and you understand them on a deep level.
- You may be an intellectual, since you sub- or unconsciously believe success – at least in the material world – is for the fool or the stupid. You may be spiritual, and you may have a sixth sense that allows you to feel the world at its deeper vibrations.
Enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts in a comment and, why not, share this personality test with your friends. Feel free to roam the site for more personality tests here, and stay tuned for more to come : )
21 thoughts on “Personality test – What do your Success Quotes say about you?”
Number two Ana 😃
The way I know you Gary, I’d daresay the interpretation is suitable for you. Plus your dedication, I’d add that 🙂 I’d also add that you never shy away from the hard path towards your goals.
Thank you very much Ana
Creative and intuitive, dear Chris. Actually, I can’t help thinking of your novels and the fact that I always felt you were so incredibly right in everything, that you crafted a real counter-image of the world.
Thanks very much, Ana. 🙂
I liked number three Ana, sometimes I hold back and am learning to listen to my inner voice to help me know when things are right.
Then I’d add very strong intuition to the description for your personality, dear Rosie. I imagine your sixth sense must be well-developed.
I go with #4
Patient as well as grounded, deep as well as factual. The more I think of you, the more I see Professor McGonagall in a much younger version 🙂
Oh Ana that’s a huge this to say! 🙂
I will say #3
You may find most thrill in creative endeavours because they have suspense and twists and outcomes that are like food for the richness of your soul. You have a rich inner life 🙂
#4 All the way! Love this post!
Thank you so much! I’m very glad you enjoy it, it’s been crafted with a lot of love 🙂 Your choice says about you that you’re resilient and patient, but also strong and ambitious and capable to follow through, wich is a great ingredient for achieving success.
I’ll take it! Thank you!
#3 for sure but I liked #2 a lot too. And I’m sure you’ve noticed how I buck the status quo and generally accepted way of doing things or conventional thinking. It’s kept me alive in times I only had myself to save my naughty rump.
It seems you are not only very resilient, capable of following-through to reach your goals, but also that you may become very creative in doing so. Both endurance and an innovative spirit are your strengths.
Thank you, Cuzz. That does happen from time to time. 😀
#4 I’d agree 🙂 these are so cool
Thank you! I’m very glad you enjoy them!