Long time no personality test, so let’s have a special one before we start off into a well-deserved weekend. Since some weeks can be quite demanding (I know mine has been), anger can be unavoidable. So let’s relax, sink into our cushions and explore our subconscious mind to discover what our attitude to Anger says about us.
Read the quotes below – which one represents your feelings about anger?
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. (Buddha)
- Speak when you are angry, and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever get. (Laurence J. Peter)
- People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining. (Stephen Hawking)
- When I am angry I can pray well and preach well. (Martin Luther)
- No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched. (George Jean Nathan)
- You know how poisonous anger can be for the soul, you’ve probably experienced this poison quite a few times; you may be a patient person, often kind, but you’ve been in some dark places not everyone experiences in life.
- You feel anger is creative; it’s a driving force for you, and you may even seek the feeling when you need a kick; you’re not afraid of anger, you can deal well with it and use it to advantage; you may think that people are more attracted to you when you’re angry.
- You’re a positive and probably busy person; you have responsibility and sometimes worry, you deal well with it, but when you unwind you prefer it light and funny; it may get on your nerves when people get too philosophical because it tires you.
- Similar to number 2, anger helps you channel your inner strength, which you use to learn and convey lessons; you try to stay humble and grounded; you may be a good influence for the young, and people may come to you for advice.
- Reason is high up in your value system; you admire efficiency and cool-headed approaches; you’re open minded and accepting, you may even militate for people’s right to be different and express themselves; you could be an engineer as well as a therapist.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more personality tests here for you to enjoy! I’d love to hear from you in a comment and, to prove my love and appreciation, I’ll keep the personality tests coming next week as well. Stay tuned for a very special next personality quiz on Fear the following days.
22 thoughts on “Personality Test – What do your Anger quotes say about you?”
This is an awesome post
Thanks so much! Hope you visit again soon, there will be many more quizzes 🙂
#3. is what I chose.
btw- Anna when I was on my laptop last night (that I got from a neighbour in my building a couple of months ago) on my WordPress page I suddenly noticed a link for Account settings that never showed up on my Smart Phone.
I clicked on it and finally found the link for changing the blog linked to my icon and name.
You can now directly click on my name and icon in the comments section and it will take you directly to my WordPress blog not my defunct Journalspace blog.
Oh, wonderful, dear Chris! I’ll make sure to visit soon, with a good coffee and looking forward to all the goodies on your site. Big hug!
5 always 5, anger must be controlled and tamed.
A man of strong reason, dear Gary 🙂 Seems you have a firm grip on your emotions and impulses.
#1,#3 and #5 spoke to me.
All these choices stand of a reasonable person, dear Rosie. Not a calculating person, totally reason-driven, but a warm, understanding person who will seek to be just to all sides.
#1 for me. I think anger is a necessary emotion but very few people can be angry constructively. Usually, it’s destructive and the biggest victim of anger is the person that holds it in or the one that unleashes it too often for too many reasons. It’s why I see love unadulterated by other emotions as the power of life and anger completely adulterated by other emotions as the power of death. I need both but I need balance with both. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 😀
So VERY TRUE! I think that anger is a creative force as well, but unless channeled positively it can be the most destructive and poisonous emotion there is. Like all good things, it must be used with care. Your story is one of the most facinating stories I’ve ever been blessed to learn, and it has turned you into a very special person 🙂
I did learn the hard way about anger management. It’s on my list of things to always do. I’m an enigma to myself. Not sure what’s going to pop out of my head next. I should be thankful. As long as my head elves are making noise, I know I’m okay. 😀
I have to say #5.
Judging not only by this choice but by some of your quiz choices before this one, I’d say that it’s the kindness inside you that picked this answer 🙂
That’s true. Thank you. 🙂
#2 resonated with me Ana.
You’re passionate and fearless, dear Miriam 🙂 Based on some of your quiz choices before, I venture to say that you’re not fiery in the “flaring,” scary way, but rather in a way that people find pleasant.
I hope so Ana! 🙂
I go with #1 and #2
This combination says about you that you’re more calculated than many people might think; you’re very different from what you appear to be! You know what you’re doing more often than people give you credit for. You’re more mature than you may come across.
1 and 5. Being a therapists seems to come up alot to me. In personality tests and many friends have said I should be a counselor lol
I’m sure they have found comfort and understanding in you, and most probably a certain type of profoundness
Id like to think so