Welcome to Quiz 2 of the What is your Calling? Quiz Series, which will help you to discover yourself bit by bit, quiz by quiz. Put together, your choices of answer will create an individual picture that I will help you interpret. This is the question of Quiz 2:
Which of the following words attracts you most of the five?
- Running shoes
- Running shoes – you’re made for a career that involves movement; you’re a worker and an achiever; you have your eyes fixed on your goals, and you’re willing to put in the effort to attain them; you’re not exempt from fear, but you usually don’t let it beat you.
- Book – your inclinations are for an intellectual career; you think a lot about the world and its systems, you’re good at spotting details but you also understand the big picture; you’d make a good teacher, professor or mentor.
- Talk-show – you’re a good listener; if you chose this answer, then this talent of yours is a hidden one, you may not have guessed yourself; you’re a good observer, and you see beyond appearances; you’re good at unmasking strategies, therefore you’d be good at making them.
- Facebook – you’re a visual person, and today’s economy is well-ingrained in your mind; therefore you may have a ‘monetary’ way of thinking, which may block your true potential; force yourself to think outside the box, focusing on the activity that satisfies you most; analyze it, and you’ll find your potential.
- Silk – you’re a ‘tactile’ person. You probably enjoy doing things with your hands, and you’d make a good craftsperson; you can further explore and go individual on your talent by analyzing the kind of activities that you enjoy most or are best at, or that help you unwind.
You’d like more help to discover your true calling? Let me know and order a personal profile for a 19,99 EUR at email@example.com.
If you enjoyed this quiz, stay tuned for more of the What’s your Calling? Series Quizzes next Monday, but until then don’t miss the next quiz of the What kind of Lover are you? Series Quizzes on Thursday.
If you’re interested in a whole load of quizzes, check out many more of my quizzes here.
I’d love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and feelings in a comment and, if you like, especially your chosen answer to this quiz. You know I’m always super curious : )