What does it mean that you’re a Warrior, King, Queen, Knight, Nymph, Elf, Magician, or Witch?
Have you taken the Quiz? If yes, here are the interpretations of every type. If not, take the Quiz now here and discover a bit more of who you are. Share your thoughts in a comment below, or leave your result (Warrior, King, Queen, etc.) and your life motto in a comment, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
Some types are masculine and some feminine, but a male can be a Witch, and a female a Warrior, sex doesn’t play a part. (For example I suspect Oprah of the Magician-type).
- WARRIOR – The Warrior loves a challenge. As you know from the Quiz, from a golden plate with eight objects he would choose the Dagger, which he’d do because he’s a born/forged a fighter. He’d pick the Woods to live in, because he doesn’t shy away from a raw, hard life, the challenges of which stimulate him. The blood of Achilles the Invincible Soldier runs through his veins. He’ll fight for the causes he believes in, and he’ll achieve his purposes or die trying. The material that represents him is Iron, because it’s as fearsome and rugged as he is. He loves the smell of Burnt Wood because it reminds him that fending for himself, as well keeping his family warm and fed, lies within his power. Warrior-types make a good living, and don’t usually linger in financial holes. This is mainly due to the fact that Warrior-types are action and goal oriented people. They’ll go out in the morning and find something to do to earn their bread that day. Resilience to hardship is natural to them. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Instinctual. Incisive. Iron Fist. Strong. Sharp Intelligence. THE QUIZ identified you as a Warrior-type and you’d like to know more? Leave a comment with “Warrior” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- KING – The King is a ruler, a decision-maker and a ground-breaker. Giving orders and steering people comes naturally to the King, and he can do so with kindness and fine understanding for the individual – people are bound to rise against tyrants sooner or later, which every natural King-type knows. He chooses the Scepter because he wants to lead. He’s inspired by Vast Plains because they feed his vision and ambition of erecting new cities, new projects, something to leave his mark on. He identifies with Zeus Master of Olympus because he feels that ruling over other rulers as well is a task he deserves, oftentimes a birth right. His favorite material is Gold because he desires luxury. His scent is that of Musk, which makes him feel powerful. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Imposing, Proud, Controlling, Intelligent, Strategic. THE QUIZ identified you as a King-type and you want to know more? Leave a comment with “King” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- QUEEN – The Queen is beautiful, feminine and sly. From the golden plate mentioned in the Quiz she chooses the Mirror, and this she does because she understands her power to influence lies in her charm (born attractiveness doesn’t play a part here, the Queen knows that a “pleasant” and “charming” presence is more than enough). Her place of choice are Bald Mountains, since she strives to reach high peaks in social life, peaks she needs to see in order to keep her motivated. She identifies with Aphrodite the Goddess of Beauty because she understands the importance of a sweet nature in order to be accepted, loved and obeyed when necessary. She loves people, who often turn to her innate kindness to soften the King’s oftentimes quick temper (people seek Queen-types to mediate for them to their superiors, difficult family members or other persons, and to help them through difficult conversations). Her metal is Silver because she’s perfectly fine with playing a supporting role, and she doesn’t mind coming second the way silver does to gold. She manifests her love by letting her loved ones come first. She prefers the scent of Roses because it makes her feel valued and loved. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Kind. Pleasant. Sweet. Ambitious. Innately Feminine. THE QUIZ identified you as a Queen-type and you’d like to know more? Leave comment with “Queen” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- KNIGHT – The Knight is dependable and selfless, a young spirit with ideals and high standards. His object of choice is the Shield, since he is one in himself, protecting those he respects. A Knight’s most valuable feeling is respect. He transfers emotion to the mind, and reason rules over his heart. The Medieval City represents his origins, which he feels protective of, protective of his past, blood line, tradition and values. He identifies with Ares the God of War because he’s a developer of strategies, fearless but cautious. He controls his anger and aggressions, he’s a diplomat. His metal is Steel, because steel is as unbendable and ruthless as the Knight can be. The scent of Moist Earth reminds him of what he fights for, of his origins, it feeds his sense of loyalty, purpose and kindness. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Dependable. Loyal. Protective. Diplomatic. Idealist. THE QUIZ identified you as the Knight-type and you want to know more? Leave a comment with “Knight” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- NYMPH – The Nymph has a very strong connection to one or more of nature’s elements (Water, Air, Fire, Earth). She’s diaphane and dreamy, hard to grasp, her personality is fuzzy. She chooses the Urn because it’s a vessel, which is what she subconsciously needs to give her personality shape, otherwise she often feels scattered or formless. She loves the Beach like no other because she identifies with its vastness and endlessness. She identifies with the Spirit of the River because spirits fit her idea of existence better than persons. She often doesn’t understand why material existence must exist at all. She loves Ivory because she loves purity. She’s permanently looking for her pure essence, which is lost in this vastness. The Salty Sea air infuses her with a sensation of infinity, of endless possibilities. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Diaphane. Dreamy. Mysterious. Delicate. Fragile. THE QUIZ identified you as the Nymph-type and you wish to know more? Leave a comment with “Nymph” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- ELF – The Elf is a creature of the arts and crafts. He’s noble and has a strong moral compass. He’s honest and often intimidates immoral persons. His presence is crushing to them. He’s imposing, a fearsome guardian. His object of choice from the golden plate mentioned in the Quiz is the Paintbrush because he’s good with his hands and gladly contributes to art and crafts. They stabilize his dangerous nature. He enjoys being of palpable help. Forested Mountains make him feel at home. It’s there that his secrets lay hidden, and from there he derives his power. He identifies with Thor the God of Lightning because he feels akin with the destructive forces of nature. He’s a force himself, he strives to build and nurture, but he’s volatile and unpredictable. He chooses Stone because it’s hard, and yet it can be carved and modeled. He loves the scent of Fresh Leaves because it makes him feel forever young. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Noble. Moral. Dexterous. Intimidating. Impressive. THE QUIZ identified you as the Elf-type and you want to know more? Leave a comment with “Elf” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- MAGICIAN – The Magician is wise, a knower, secretive, a good teacher and a researcher. Intellectuals oftentimes turn out to be Magician-types. From the golden plate mentioned in the Quiz he chooses the Book because he’s a man of study. His place of choice is the Village because that’s where he discovers man’s deepest secrets – in simple men’s lives and hearts; he feels protective of them. He identifies with Hephaistos the God of Crafts because he knows magic is born of the crafts, and he respects handy work. He knows it was craftsmen who laid the grounds of civilization. His material is Wood because of its simplicity and elegance. He loves the scent of Lilac because it’s the scent of hope and new beginnings, which reminds him of why the planet spins. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Wise. Secretive. Deep. Kind. Protective. THE QUIZ identified you as the Magician-type and you’d like to know more? Leave a comment with “Magician” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
- WITCH – The Witch is shrewd. She understands more than she lets on. She’s silent, but not inconspicuous. There’s something about her that attracts attention. Her object of choice from the golden plate mentioned in the Quiz is the Crystal, symbolizing her ability of seeing through things. She has a special interest in the past. She knows that decoding the past means unlocking the future. Her place of choice is the Old Church because she’s a believer in higher, eternal powers. There’s a dose of occultism in her ways that the Magician lacks, and a spark of talent where the Magician relies solely on hard work. She identifies with Gaia Mother Earth because she seeks the answers to the greatest questions of life in its building blocks. Her precious stone is the Pearl because it’s associated with the moon, the night and darkest secrets of mankind. The scent of Incense stimulates her sense of connection to a higher power, to the source of her talent. 5 MAIN TRAITS: Fascinating. Forbidding. Deep. Witty. Bold. THE QUIZ identified you as the Witch-type and you wish to know more? Leave a comment with “Witch” and your life motto, and I’ll get back at you with 5 more traits that apply individually to you.
Looking forward to your comments. My goodies for you don’t end here, so enjoy a relaxing Friday with Free Reads available here: Suspense that will keep you reading, and some romance to give it spice. Know of any good books yourself, especially from indie authors? Let me know. I’ll check them out and recommed it further if I do find it valuable indeed. Feel free to do the same with Free Reads here.
You might also like:
New Models for Magicians – fantastic graphic ideas and variations
Detailed Fantasy Inspiration – Inspiring indeed! This is also the source of the featured pic.