Are you a Hero/ine or a Villain? To find out, answer the five questions below – write your answer on a sheet of paper – and then compare with the results at the end of this post. Do not read the results before you answer the questions sincerely. You don’t want the answers to influence you, and spoil the true result. Choose your answers based on your own impression of yourself, not on what others say or think of you.
- Are you good-looking? On a scale No – Average – I guess I get around – Very, where are you placed?
- What’s your favorite element? Water – Fire – Air – Earth?
- How’s your temper? Where do you place yourself on a scale Patient – Generally nice but I can sometimes burst – Flammable – Highly flammable?
- How do you generally feel about people of the same sex? Where do you place yourself on a scale Totally like them – We get along – Mostly envious – Hate their guts – I’m gay.
- How do you feel most of the time? How do you place yourself on a scale Shitty – I get through my days – Good – Ecstatic?
Got it all on paper? Great! Now here is how you evaluate your answers:
- No = Hero/ine; Average = Hero/ine; I guess I get around = Equal chance Hero/ine or Villain; Very = Villain or Overconfident Brat with Potential for Hero/ine.
- Water = Hero/ine; Fire = Villain; Air = Villain; Earth = Hero/ine.
- Patient = Hero/ine; Generally nice but I can sometimes burst = Hero/ine; Flammable = Equal chance Hero/ine or Villain; Highly Flammable = Villain;
- Totaly like them = Hero/ine; We get along = Hero/ine; Mostly envious = Equal chance Hero/ine or Villain; Hate their guts = Villain; I’m gay = Hero/ine;
- Shitty = Equal chance Hero/ine or Villain; I get through my days = Equal chance Hero/ine or Villain; Good = Hero/ine; Ecstatic = Hero/ine.
If you have a higher number of Hero/ine answers, then congratulations! You’d make a novel’s main good character spring to life. And if you got most points on the villain side, congratulations again! You could inspire a novel’s badass. Now, why do you think certain questions and certain answers place you in a certain category? Share your thoughts in a comment. You can pick just one question and the answer you chose for it, then explain why you think it mirrors one of the two categories. The best answers will earn a free in-depth personal profile.
Stay tuned in a few days to find out what kind of hero/ine or what kind of villain you are (sweet and charming, hot blooded and sexy, fairy-like or powerful boss, etc.) in a soon-to-come personality test. Meanwhile, if you’re in for a cup of hot tea and a good book, enjoy your free reads here. Happy Friday Evening!