Yes, another personality test it is! For this one I got inspired by the American Music Awards.
Here is today’s drill. Tell me which member of the famous k-pop group BTS is your bias (crush in k-pop language), and I’ll tell you who you are. So which one of the seven idols is your favorite? If you don’t know the group, it’s okay. Take a look at their faces, and try to silence your mind while you do so. Choose with your heart—or your gut. People’s faces tell us who they are, so there’s a high chance this will work even if you don’t know the band. Once you’ve made your choice, read the interpretations below.
- RM (Namjoon)
2. Suga (Yoongi)
5. J-Hope (Hoseok)
- You have a great particularity—you see the weakness in the powerful. You’re tough and methodical, but that wasn’t always the case. You were once vulnerable. You used to feel insecure, not necessarily about your looks, but about your inherent value. You don’t admit to this often, but you wish someone would get the weight of the world off your shoulders, at least for little while—you do carry a lot of responsibility around. You crave a partner that you can look up to. You’re not often enough on the receiving end of kindness, understanding, and nice gestures. You’re probably starved for affection. You may find yourself in an unfulfilling relationship at the moment. You may be in a situation right now where you’re taken for granted. You feel your partner doesn’t support or appreciate you enough. You crave structure, reliability and, if we are to get really down to the nitty gritty, an earthy kind of sexuality that grounds you. It’s probable that your love life has been a mess for a very long time, you’ve had to fend for yourself in more ways than one for too long, and you crave feeling secure.
- You may find pleasure in suffering. You’re touched by and attracted to things that seem to be created from sadness. You’re attracted to the introverted and the pained, to genius and intelligence. You may be attracted to people whose ego is tightly connected with their minds. Also, you are very probably attracted to people who are at peace with their darker side, because you’re not as comfortable with yours. You seek connection to the greater powers of the universe. You have a protective nature, and you most probably have a robust and strong physical constitution, too. You may be good at sports and outside activities. You’re capable of deep trust, love and dedication. Once committed, you’re capable of sacrificing yourself for the sake of your loved one. Don’t get this wrong, but you thrive in a toxic relationship, as long as you can breathe in it. Attracted to people who challenge you. Attracted to people who have been hurt. You may find bruises sexy.
- Okay, listen—you may have a thing about seeking approval. It probably took you a long time to feel comfortable in your own skin, if you ever even felt that way. You may still have trouble accepting your own face when you look in the mirror, even though you’re probably very attractive to other people. You’re attracted to glamorous and mysterious things. You’re very creative, and you may be a good writer. You have all sorts of scenarios about ideal lovers in your head. When you’re first attracted to a person, it’s probably the look in their eyes that calls to you first. You’re attracted to the Romeo and Juliette type of scenarios. You may be prone to judge your own value by the kind of person that is interested in you. You’re not just attracted to beauty and pretty faces, but faces that tell a story. You tend to show people that you care about them by doing things for them. You may be subconsciously attracted to people who treat you badly. Just so you know, there’s something dramatic about your inner world, and your soul, that is unique, and can be deeply captivating.
- You’re attracted to taboos and all things forbidden. You would blow the laws of society to smithereens. You crave a love that is all or nothing, an affair that will shatter your world. You may be prone to self-destructive behavior, and may even crave relationships that push you in that direction. No experience is worth living for you unless it’s so intense that it shakes you to your core, even if it tears you apart. You crave personal power—and probably have more of it than you believe. You may have sadomasochistic inclinations, even though you may not be fully aware of them. You yearn to dive deeply into the world of emotions, and explore the most hidden depths. You’re not waiting for an angel to save you, but for a demon to drag you down into the nooks and crannies of your own emotional body. To you, five minutes of true emotional exaltation are worth a year of agony. That kind of exaltation is a kind of high that no drug can create. You’re possessive, magnetic, and non-compromising. Tough, vindictive, and loyal to a fault.
- You’re energetic, sociable, physical. You don’t enjoy emotional turmoil, at least not for the sake of it. If there’s a crisis between you and your loved ones, by all means, you’re willing to work through it, but you won’t make a way of life out of it. You like sunshine, joy, optimism. You don’t believe in the depth of gloomy intellectualism. To you, true redemption, happiness and even true knowledge can only be found in the light. You’re more willing to help an optimistic person out of a rut, than someone who dwells in darkness and depression on a regular basis. Not only are those people lost causes to you, but you have little tolerance for what people do to themselves by clinging to the same old patters. Sometimes, suffering is a choice, that is your motto, and you have little patience for that kind of people. But if you’re convinced someone genuinely needs help, you’re the first person to be there. Heck, you’ll often make it before the paramedics do. You’re most probably someone who works hard, and plays hard, too.
- You’re humorous, witty, light hearted, full of soul. You’ve probably been through a whole lot of dark stuff in your life, and you’ve had it. No more toxic relationships for you, thank you. Been there, done that, seen the bottomless bottom of Tartarus and you don’t want to see it again. You like people with nuances and different facets—people like yourself. You are multi-layered, multi-faceted, and you see things in people that no one else does. You appreciate physical beauty, but only when it speaks of the inner one. You read people’s personalities on their faces, and a pretty face without a pretty heart is nothing but an image empty of meaning to you. You may have been through stuff so dark that you still need healing. You have a very keen appreciation of music, of sound in general, and you will hear and appreciate things that other people don’t even perceive. You’re a very good judge of character.
- Deep down, you’re attracted to things dangerous, scary, draconic even. Yours is the dungeon kind of sensuality. You’re all about dungeons and dragons in your emotional life. You want things you shouldn’t want, and you take delight in it. You’re earthy, and very sensual. On a level you can’t explain, you feel a strong connection between love and death. The kind of darkness that you crave isn’t the ‘commercial’ type. It isn’t the easily bearable, Fifty Shades kind of darkness, rather the Psycho type. Emotionally, you go places where others fear to tread. You admire determination and effort. They are two of your core values., along with discipline and dedication, even though, on the outside, you may be very feminine and sweet. You enjoy taking care of your loved ones in a traditionally feminine way, which includes cooking and tending to their wounds, whether physical or emotional. You’re a caregiver, a ‘mother’, but one with dark inner complexities.