And here we are with the 3rd and final set of the 36 Questions that can Make your Crush Fall in Love with you. Complex experiments run by reputed scientists over the course of years have revealed that not only chemistry has an important part to play in attraction, but that we may actively influence the process a well. Simply put, we can contribute to making our crush fall in love with us.
- How would you say that you and I (the dialogue partner) are feeling right now together?
- Finish the sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom to share . . .”
- If you were to become your dialogue partner’s close friend, what do you feel he/she should know about you?
- Tell your partner what you like about her/him; be very honest, and tell her/him things you wouldn’t normally tell some you’ve just met.
- Tell your partner about an embarrassing moment in your life.
- When was the last time you cried in front of someone? How about alone?
- Tell your partner the first thing you liked about her/him.
- If there was one thing too serious to joke about, what do you think that would be?
- If you were to die tonight without the chance of talking to anyone before that, what would you regret not having said to someone? Why haven’t you said it?
- If your house and all your possessions were on fire, after having saved all your loved ones including pets, what would be the last thing you would go back to save if there was still time? Why?
- Of all the people you care about, whose death would hurt you the most? Why?
- Tell your partner one of your problems and ask them how they’d solve it if they were you.
Note: In my opinion it would be best if you had a “facilitator”, a neutral someone to introduce the tasks for you when the questions aren’t direct (it’s best if you ask those yourself) or to create the context. Otherwise, some of this might feel kinda awkward, wouldn’t you say?
Enjoyed this? Plenty more Love Psychology and Love Secrets where this came from. Feel free to roam the site for personality tests, taboo-splintering articles and romantic suspense stories for the sassy reader. Subscribe to this blog and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for even more fun, and to receive notifications every time a new article hits the grid – soon a new personality test of the series What does your Story say about you? Looking forward to reading from you!