NEW Personality test by Ana Calin.
Okay, ladies and gents, you know the drill. No peeking at the interpretation before you’ve read the quotes, and let your gut decide which one speaks to you most. Try not to think about the answer, but feel it instead. So here we go:
Which of the following sentences holds true for you
- “To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often.” Winston Churchill
- “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never changes.” Confucius
- “The problem with a life spent reading is you know too much.” Josh Lanyon
- “Never miss a good chance to shut up.” Will Rogers
- You are a dynamic person, future-oriented. Your level of ambition is very high. You’re interested in new developments, and you’re probably an early adopter in matters of technology, too. You’re curious and inquisitive by nature, and you might be talented in fields such as journalism and detective work, even science. Competent, determined, energetic. Undeterred. Hard on yourself but lenient with others, except maybe with your partner after many years of being together.
- People who know you might refer to you as a wise old soul. You’re probably an intellectual even if you didn’t study long. Despite your knowledge of many things (you have a diverse wealth of knowledge), you could be rigidly set in your ways. You believe in the deep wisdom of tradition, in the complexities and value of experience. You may be resistant to new things, and consider many modern developments frivolous. You do have some kind of mystical access to ancestral wisdom through your appreciation of nature and of the entire chain of planetary evolution.
- You often feel like part of an “elite”, and you may sometimes discard other people’s opinions because you feel they don’t have the intellectual basis to emit them. Put simply, you can get a little judgy. But that happens mostly because you’ve often been praised for your intellectual prowess, when you emitted an opinion you’ve often been right, and you’ve been blessed with a taste for intellectual pleasures. You tend to live more in the mind than in the heart, but that doesn’t affect your well-developed capacity for compassion. You’re interested in people and what makes them tick, and you like developing theories, which are often well-articulated and viable.
- You have a very rare quality—you’re a good observer. In fact, a good career choice for you could be that of a spy. You pick up on the most inconspicuous details, and you’re usually spot on about their interpretation, too. You’re a silent, but powerful opponent. You’re probably mysterious and compelling, and people are drawn to you. A strategist. Tough, methodical. Very patient. In a thriller, you would probably be the silent character who turns out was the villain all along. But once someone wins your loyalty, you’re there for life. You’re one of the most reliable people out there, and you have qualities that are truly very hard to find.
Liked this? Let me know in the comments, I always love to hear from you.
17 thoughts on “Tell me which quote speaks to you, and I’ll tell you who you are”
I’m #4, and I love the spy aspect!
I’m glad you enjoyed it, dear Cheryl :*
#4 Very interesting 🤔 🤪😜😁❤
I’m happy you enjoyed it, dear Judy! :*
Glad you enjoyed it, Sierra! Plenty more where this one came from, feel free to explore the site :*
How do you feel about the interpretation, love?
This was a difficult on – I think 1 and 4… Now I’ll read what you say about this.
Ok I didn’t expect those – I wouldn’t argue with most of with of them, I think they fit me closest of the 4.
But a villain… that’s a new slant In intrigued about.
It means you’re dangerous. Observant people are generally dangerous, I think, hehe.
I think there’s truth in that, we’re watching, seeing waht’s going on and where we can either fit or do most damage lol
I’m #4. Definitely people watcher.
Being observant has a whole slew of advantages. I’m not that good at it, sadly.
#1 I love and agree !
Yup, #3 all the way. I’m way to judgy but I think it’s more from constantly being judged.
Let’s be fair, we are all judgy sometimes. We just can’t help it.