NEW personality test by Ana Calin. Be warned – this one is for dark, complex souls. It’s one of those articles in which we’re exploring our demons (you know, because that’s what I do all day writing sexy shifters, vampires and fae princes). So here we go.
Please read the following sentences and decide without much thought, within a few seconds, which one holds truest for you. Try to feel the answer rather than think it, and please, do NOT even peek at the interpretations before you’ve made your decision.
- I’ve been spending my life waiting for a drop of tenderness.
- True love isn’t a sweet delight, it’s a decadent pleasure.
- I take my love stories with a bed of roses and a dash of poison.
- There’s no crueler hell than unrequited love.
- Yours is a bottomless soul with a tragic story. You were probably subjected to emotional abuse in your early life. You might be prone to develop the Stockholm Syndrome. Your love stories are profound, but they always have an element of pain to them. It’s that element of pain that attracts you, and that makes you attractive. You might be inclined to create victim-abuser scenarios. Try reading villain romances, bully romances, you might like them. You love a bully if you feel he is a hurt soul in need of rescue.
- Your love stories are probably toxic and glamorous, which is why you might be highly addictive to your partners. You love hard, but you hate even harder. You tend to take matters into your hands, and you probably go after the men or women you like, too. You’re mentally very robust, but you can still go stalkerish on your love interests. Your lovers are either so affected by you they can never forget you, or they run away from an intensity they can’t handle. You simply burn too hot for them.
- You might be slightly (or seriously) masochistic, and here I don’t necessarily mean your sensual preferences, even though those could be as interesting and elegantly twisted as your personality. You’re interested in sophisticated and demanding lovers that challenge you on multiple levels, helping you grow. You’re most probably that kind of lover, too. You know how to make your SO feel special, but you can crush them, too. You don’t mind being the one crushed either, because to you, that is sometimes the price of a love story that’s worth living.
- You are a natural giver. Your love is like a deep, mysterious ocean that yet hides more sorrow than golden treasure. You have a tendency to fall in love with emotionally unavailable people, or may have an attraction towards forbidden love scenarios. You may have a subconscious pattern of putting yourself in painful situations. Subconsciously, you may fetishize being emotionally mistreated. It’s very possible that you have deep-seated worthiness issues. You may gravitate towards people who seem indifferent to you in an effort to feed your self-deprecating self-image. But make no mistake—being loved by you is like being cradled by ocean waves; it’s a one of a kind experience.
Liked this? Tell people about it. Share this article on social media, and explore many more here.
Also, if you’re in the mood for a romance as dark and creamy as chocolate with sexy demons, vampires, fae and shifters, check out this page. It’s got over thirty titles that might be just the kind of entertainment you need tonight. I always love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to leave me a comment, share what you think.
13 thoughts on “What does it feel like to be loved by you? What kind of lover do you attract? A personality test by Ana Calin.”
Unfortunately I am all 4 of those categories.
I totally understand you. I often feel like like I am, too, even though I’m afraid I lean more towards the most worrisome one…
I’m definitely a 2. I’m the woman that men (and occasional woman) are impacted by.. Sometimes without a thought. A lot of males recoil because I’m intense. The ones who don’t and leave because they’re ego driven? See my improvement and are left wondering “what if?’ Or ” why didn’t I? ” Either way, I warn men, “Don’t get attached. It’s a bad idea.”
Then you are indeed totally a 2! Very magnetic kind of people.
Hi there Ana – I hope you’re well. I always like these posts to explore into me a little deeper. I was torn between 1 and 4 – so maybe a bit of both?
If you couldn’t decide which one suits best, then definitely both, dear Simon. I’m super happy you’re enjoying these! I enjoy making them, too
Keep posting them – have a great week 🙂
You, too, Simon 🙂
It sounds pretty true for me. 🙂
I’m glad you enjoyed it, Kimchi! Feel free to roam the site, plenty more where this came from
hmmm interesting. thanks for the test. But you can say that this has also to do with your self esteem. So maybe you find this Personality Quiz interesting to https://itsallvideos.com/you-have-a-high-esteem-or-low-esteem/
I totally agree it has to do with self-esteem. Thank you so much for the link!
No thanks Ana. You are welcome!: