Take a look at the featured picture and decide – fast – which of the following captions best suits what you FIRST feel when you look at it.
- Flower – you’re strong through being calculating, cool-headed, grounded; often attractive like a magnet through detached attitude, which comes across as a provocation.
- Love – you’re sensitive and strongly empathic, kind but not necessarily vulnerable; often attractive through calm, sweet, accommodating attitude.
- Red – you’re temperamental, fiery, and often make an impression as soon as you walk into a place; often attractive through magnificence.
- Petals – you’re spiritual, inclined towards philosophy, profound; often attractive through mysterious attitude, velvety gaze.
- Black – you’re inclined to the more obscure, deeply buried matters of the human mind and soul; often attractive through being fascinating.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering more and more about the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further tests.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and/or follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.