Take a look at the featured picture and decide – fast – which of the following captions best suits what you FIRST feel when you look at it.
- Flower – you’re strong through being calculating, cool-headed, grounded; often attractive like a magnet through detached attitude, which comes across as a provocation.
- Love – you’re sensitive and strongly empathic, kind but not necessarily vulnerable; often attractive through calm, sweet, accommodating attitude.
- Red – you’re temperamental, fiery, and often make an impression as soon as you walk into a place; often attractive through magnificence.
- Petals – you’re spiritual, inclined towards philosophy, profound; often attractive through mysterious attitude, velvety gaze.
- Black – you’re inclined to the more obscure, deeply buried matters of the human mind and soul; often attractive through being fascinating.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering more and more about the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further tests.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and/or follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.
18 thoughts on “What does your Caption choice say about you?”
Flower Ana 😃
Well-suited, dear Gary, I should say 🙂 What would’ve been your second choice?
Thank you Ana, I thought so too.
Black would have been my second choice.
Super interesting! Indeed, I think the combination suits you very well 🙂
Thanks Ana 😃
Straight away it was ‘love’ for me. No doubt.
That shows a truly loving soul, dear Miriam. It must make a great combination with your adventurous spirit. Great to have you back! :*
It’s so good to be back and in touch with you again Ana. I’ve got so behind in my reading since mum died. So much to deal with, so many raw emotions I”m working through. But yes, lovely to be back. Hope you’re well. xo
Oh, miriam, I’M so sorry! I had no idea your mum passed away. I can totally imagine how you feel . . . The pain will never go away, I gather, but it will become bearable at a certain point.
Love – for me although I was hoping there was a beauty option.
Beauty is somewhere between Love and Petals, and I should say I do see in you a combination of those traits (from Love and Petals).
You’re grounded and capable to see the essentially profound. With every quiz I get more and more the feeling you’re a scientist type of person, but with the depth of a philosopher.
True words, Ana.
I will say #2. Love
Why I didn’t expect any different 🙂 The choice goes so well with the “portrait” all the other quizzes drew. Looking forward to your next choices!