Welcome to the Thursday evening (at least on my side of the world) and to a special kind of quiz. This is a special piece of music made to probe the psyche, a piece that inspired me to write an entire novel, The Executioner. The music will help you relax and wind down and, most of all, probe yourself and learn something special about your psyche. Listen to the piece and answer the following question (during or better after you have listened to the end). Please do not read the interpretations until after you have made your choice and, most of all, sit back, relax and enjoy : )
Which of the following words suits your mood better?
- Ocean – you are introspective and have a very rich inner world; you draw most strength from the inside, you’re intense and flowing and cohesive; deep and interesting, you have great intuition and instinctive knowledge of the human psyche.
- Sand – you are connected to the mysticism of the desert; ancient mystery is a part of your charm; it is built into your psyche and your soul structure, it’s part of who you are; time may be of special interest to you, same as alchemy and magic through science.
- Night – you have secrets, deep and intriguing and often outrageous; your psyche puts on a wicked grin at “scandalous”, and there are few things taboo or askew that you don’t understand; you’re a born creature of the night.
- Fog – you’re fascinating and compelling in the same way that the unknown fascinates and compels you; secret is part of who you are, and in many ways you’re an enigma to yourself; sometimes you’re afraid of what you may find in the misty depths of your psyche.
- Peak – you’re strong, a fighter; confident because there is no effort you would spare to reach your goals; you are limitless in your possibilities and high in your aspirations, you’re dynamic and open-minded; you can fight for a cause you believe in and you have what it takes to be a leader.
Enjoyed this quiz? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the other quizzes in the Quizzes section on this site, and please share your feelings in a comment. I’m always happy to read from you.
More of the music here.