Tell me your story, and I’ll tell you who you are. Welcome to the fifth test of the series. As always, please take a look at the book descriptions below. Which of the stories do you feel resonates with you best? Remember, don’t look at the interpretations, titles or covers until after you’ve made your decision.
- Since time immemorial, humans have worshipped the gods they call Fhrey, truly a race apart: invincible in battle, masters of magic, and seemingly immortal. But when a god falls to a human blade, the balance of power between humans and those they thought were gods changes forever. Now only a few stand between humankind and annihilation: Raithe, reluctant to embrace his destiny as the God Killer; Suri, a young seer burdened by signs of impending doom; and Persephone, who must overcome personal tragedy to lead her people. The Age of Myth is over. The time of rebellion has begun.
- One girl, one voice, one magical charm that could change the universe if it falls into the wrong hands… One boy who will do anything to protect her, even if that means laying down his own life to keep the demons away… One love that’s sure to show in the stars… She’s Fire, he’s Ice
- During a school reunion, a woman’s body is found in the ladies room. Is this killing connected to one that occurred 40 years before in the woods below the town of Lewiston? Harry Woodward, a young police officer is determined to find out. Home from a year-long leave, Harry—now the Niagara Falls Chief of Detectives—investigates the latest killing. But danger lurks in the shadows when amateurs—even ones with witchy skills—get involved with murder.
- A deadly poison. On the Mediterranean island of Lampedusa a mysterious ship runs aground, explodes and releases a poisonous black mist. As the island’s inhabitants fall where they stand, someone sends a distress call. A rescue mission. Kurt Austin and the NUMA team are diving for antiquities when they pick up the call. As the only vessel for hundreds of miles, they attempt to rescue survivors. But something is very wrong about this incident. A secret conspiracy. Tasked with finding who might be responsible, Kurt uncovers a secretive organization that is using the knowledge and power of the Ancient Egyptians to destabilize northern Africa. If he doesn’t find out why and how to stop them, millions will die . . .
- Ivory Ames has caught the attention of four gorgeous guys. At Los Roshano University this isn’t normal, even when all the upperclassmen have perfect physiques, flawless complexions, and hypnotic looks. That’s not even the weirdest part. The town has a strict sunset curfew because of wild animals attacking. To keep her friends and herself safe, Ivory must figure out the truth behind the town’s mysteries before it’s too late.
- You feel the need to fight away oppression. You feel social injustice very deeply, and you’re a born challenger, a fighter, a destroyer. It’s not only that you want to make your mark on the world – you do – but you deeply want to be useful. You have a strong sense of purpose. You’re strong in times of conflict.
- You’re an idealist, a dreamer, but you must beware of escapism. You’re not a born fighter, and you’ll do almost anything to avoid conflict. Tension may make you sick to the stomach. While you’re wonderfully kind and accommodating, you may repress your anger too often. You need an outlet for the negative emotions, and you might need to toughen up now and then.
- You may or may not know this, but the keynote of your personality is thoroughness. You resent having unsolved issues with and from your past. You’re a searcher and a researcher, and you may have very good logic. You may have a talent for uncovering secrets. A good observer, you have little patience for pettiness and unneeded detail.
- You’re very well anchored in reality, even though it may not always be obvious. You always strive to make sense of the world, and you value your time. You don’t waste it with things that aren’t useful for those you care about, yourself or the world at large. Diversity may sometimes annoy you because you feel worthwhile information and things get lost in the noise of useless junk. You have a good sense of direction, and you enjoy freedom and adventure.
- You sometimes see the world through eyes that feel foreign to you. You have moments of revelation, and you may have a special connection with the “universe”, so to say. You’re a positive person and you have great energy. But you must beware of being dragged down by people who insist on plaguing you with a grim outlook on life. You’re empathic and sensitive to them, and they might have an influence on you.
- Your book is: Age of Myth by Michael J. Sullivan.
- Your book is: Frost on my Pillow by Leah Hamrick
- Your book is: Dead Again by Susan Solomon.
- Your book is: The Pharaoh’s Secret by Clive Cussler
- Your book is: Superior Species by K.A. Meng
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the first two personality tests of this series here, here and the latest one here, and the Personality Tests section on this site for more. Subscribe to receive notification by e-mail every time a new post is uploaded. Stay close on Facebook and Twitter for loads more. I’m always ecstatic to hear from you. If you’re comfortable, leave a comment with your choice and result, I’m always cat-curious what you got.
Pic source for featured image.
Pic source for cover art.