As promised, here we are with Set 2 of The 36 Questions that Will Make Your Crush Fall in Love with You. Last week we saw that complex experiments run by reputed scientists over the course of years have revealed that not only chemistry has an important part to play in attraction, but that we may actively influence the process as well. Simply put, we can contribute to making our crush fall in love with us.
Check out last week’s article for Set 1 of the 36 Questions that can Make Your Crush fall in Love with you. Today, here we go with . . .
- If you had a crystal globe to tell you the truth about your true self, your future or the meaning of your life, what would you choose to know?
- Is there something you’ve been dreaming about doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
- What do you value most in friendship?
- What is your fondest memory?
- What is your most horrible memory?
- If you knew that you’d die suddenly in one year, would you change anything about your current way of life? Why?
- What is friendship to you?
- What part does affection play in your life?
- Tell your partner what you think are 5 of their greatest character traits. (Have someone ask them to do the same for you in return.)
- How close and loving is your family? Do you feel you had a happier childhood than most people?
- How do you feel about the relationship between you and your mother?
Enjoyed this? Plenty more Love Psychology and Love Secrets where this came from. Feel free to roam the site for personality tests, taboo-splintering articles and romantic suspense stories for the sassy reader. Subscribe to this blog and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for even more fun, and to receive notifications every time a new article hits the grid – soon Set 3 of The 36 Questions that can Make your Crush fall in Love with You. And, most importantly, stay tuned for a new personality tests project that will be launched on Saturday, based on stories – What does your Story say about You. Looking forward to it!