Got a new personality test for you guys! Please read the mottos below – the one that appeals to you fastest will reveal something about the darker layers of your personality.
- If you believe, you can achieve.
- Do my best so that I can’t blame myself for anything.
- If something is worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Be who you were meant to be.
What your choice says about you:
- You’re optimistic, you’re a believer, you have a lot of positive energy. As weak spot, you might give up more easily than you expect. Keep at things.
- You’re a hard-worker, ambitious but realistic. You’re reliable for those you care for. As weak spot, you might lower your standards because of too much “realism.”
- You’re driven by your passions, both professionally and personally. As a weak spot, you’re insecure at the same time. But, when you do feel confident, you can achieve the impossible.
- You’re courageous, a fighter, even though you might avoid uncalculated risks. As weak spot, you might be too fearful – even though you’re strong and always out to defeat the fear. Work to make the monster smaller.
- You have a sense of destiny, and authenticity is extremely important to you. You might have a well developed sixth sense, and a sense of mission. As weak spot, your interpretations of reality might be too subjective. But your intuition is right more often than not.
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from! Take the many other personality tests that are available for you in the Personality Tests section on this site, and get much deeper insights about the still unknown corners of your personality. If you want yet more, feel free to ask me for a personal profile. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy away from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog to get notifications about new posts, and follow me on Twitter. I’d love to connect with you.
8 thoughts on “Personality Test: What does your Motto say about you?”
Thanks so much, Vivek! 🙂 Always happy to provide value, I hope you enjoy yourself more on the blog.
Number 1# for me today Ana.
Strong will, dear Rosie 🙂 The way I know, I think the particular weakness mentioned in there doesn’t apply to you.
I chose #5.
Dear Chris, I think that one applies to you very well. You’re truly a very authentic person.
I will say #5.
# 5 <3