We often wonder – what were we born for? What’s our purpose, our meaning? Why are we here?
On Thursday I promised you two new Series Quizzes. One of them reveals quiz after quiz What kind of Lover you are, while the series that starts tonight will guide you to discovering What your Calling is, and this is the first step. Please answer the following question, and be fully sincere in doing so. This is the first step to discovering your inclinations, talents, calling, your purpose.
Which of the following activities would you prefer on a rainy Fall evening?
- Watching a reality show.
- Reading a book.
- Playing cards with friends.
- Making love to your partner.
- Making plans for the future.
- Watching a reality show – you’re tired; your body, soul and mind first need a break from the speeding everyday life in order to get in touch with your true passions.
- Reading a book – you’re a scholar; you like accumulating knowledge and are good at conveying it further; you have inclinations to become a professor.
- Playing cards with friends – you’re very sociable; you like being and working with people, while also focusing on a task; you have inclinations to organize social gatherings and/or host them.
- Making love to your partner – you’re a born loving soul; your calling is nurturing and helping your loved one grow; you may have inclinations as a therapist, sex therapist/counselor or even nurse.
- Making plans for the future – you have inclinations as a strategist and manager; you are success-oriented and driven, you’re the “guy with the results;” with some experience, you could make a good business consultant among other things.
Enjoyed this quiz? Stay tuned for more of the What’s your Calling? Series Quizzes next Monday, but until then don’t miss the next quiz of the What kind of Lover are you? Series Quizzes on Thursday. And, until then, don’t miss the next episode of The Marquis tomorrow, when more loose ends will connect.
If you’re interested in a whole load of quizzes, check out many more of my quizzes here.
I’d love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and feelings in a comment and, if you like, especially your chosen answer to this quiz. You know I’m always super curious : )